Unreal Engine Escape from Zombie U: Reloaded [v0.2.0] [SodaAnimations]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

PM21

May 1, 2018
There is no new version. The version that was supposed to be posted "tomorrow" almost a month ago has yet to be posted. The latest build of anything is a few pages back. Unless by some miracle something was uploaded between last night when I checked and now.

EDIT: the new version was just uploaded

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jaffarpok316
Apr 29, 2018
Nothing really noteworthy in the latest update, post just new features and some performance improvements, but no new content. The animations for the three new creatures are done and gifs of them were uploaded, but they didn't put them in the game yet.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Cheers for the Update, at least we know the game isn't dead. I rather like everything we got so far, too bad development is rather slow.

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
Does Anyone Has the latest Version?

Edit:Ok its just concept not a new version
Edit Again:Latest Version Has Arrived.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tempering

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Honestly, I'm tempted to go get the "new version," but I'm a little annoyed I don't get continued updates automatically as a kickstarter backer. Still thinking.

KYREX69

Aug 3, 2022
Honestly, I'm tempted to go get the "new version," but I'm a little annoyed I don't get continued updates automatically as a kickstarter backer. Still thinking.
Yeah, they literally stopped giving updates on Kickstarter and started to continue new updates on subcribsstar which is annoying.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes