Unreal Engine Escape from Zombie U: Reloaded [v0.2.0] [SodaAnimations]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Are we even sure it is an actual update?

On Subscribestar it just says

Ending Animation Hello everyone, here's the first p...

So chances are, it is just a preview / picture / whatever of the ending animation, that got talked about on subscribestar since the 14th of August lmfao.

Apr 29, 2018
Mine isn't. I put the password but that only unlocked the mini-game. Clicking the gallery button does nothing.
Then you're using an outdated version. The main game and mini-game were split into two separate executables prior to the Steam release, because there's bestiality in the mini-game.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Honestly, if i had a credit card i'd do a one time - subscription in january....just to see what the "progress" is. But since i don't have one, i can't be arsed. Probably for the best, since i can't fathom a timeline where there is any significant progress. Last Post in Subscribestar is almost a month ago now :>

Reactions: Jonny52alexsis

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
wish this game got more updates and support, the art is great the gameplay is good enough

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Oh, yeah, I do have that actually. It's, um ... it is what it is.
Thanks for sharing this, i had a good laugh.

The Art was always pretty good imho, too bad the updates seem to be coming at a snail's pace.

Oh well, maybe someday we will get an update. Again, i'd be down paying once to check out the progress, if it wasn't for the fact that subscribestar only accepts credit cards :HideThePain:

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
I used the wrong term, it's actually animation frames. Basically a 2x3 grid with slots for "idle", "captured", "sex 1", "sex 2", "released", and... can't remember the sixth one. Didn't bother saving them.

New monsters are a floor tentacle, ceiling tentacle, and zombie snake with a human head.
Do You Have The New Version?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes