Unreal Engine Escape from Zombie U: Reloaded [v0.2.0] [SodaAnimations]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I assume it's because of the school setting and that the zombies are her students. 99% of the time, Steam goes full pearl-clutching puritan whenever an Adult Only game takes place in a school/university/academy
This.
Also, like a lot of websites these days, their capacity to self-regulate is dodgy at best. They have permanently rejected games that were barely out of line without even giving clear reasons why and without opportunity to make adjustments.
Meanwhile they have adult games with "college students" that have no breasts and are about three and a half feet tall.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
I also would not be surprised if it was just the Dev pulling it to try and paywall it..

aetiusvann

Mar 28, 2021
This.
Also, like a lot of websites these days, their capacity to self-regulate is dodgy at best. They have permanently rejected games that were barely out of line without even giving clear reasons why and without opportunity to make adjustments.
Meanwhile they have adult games with "college students" that have no breasts and are about three and a half feet tall.
As for content, Steam generally allows nearly all adult content with the exception of games that feature real people ( so no clips or pictures of real people) and games that are in a school setting. That is also no allowed for adult games, no matter how old the characters look.

so apparently their stance to deal with lobbyist who kept harassing them and stuff before is that no school setting, and no 'everyone in this game is 18+'

so characters has to be mentally and physically obvious well grown adults with proper profession and etc.

and we have japanese loli games.

Apr 29, 2018
Oh, so I found out why the sex ed minigame was rejected from Steam. It has zombie dogs.

Honestly, I'm more surprised the dev didn't see that coming a mile away. You might be able to get away with "all characters depicted within are 18 and above, ignore the obviously high school uniforms" thing, but ain't no way you're convincing a moderator it's not actually bestiality because that's just a midget cosplaying as a dog.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Well, as promised, here is the now separate bonus game, Sex Ed, completely unaltered by me ... which, as it turns out, means the file has a completely non-descript name ... not my favorite thing under the circumstances, but whatever.
I am hoping that, at the very least, some further bug fixes will happen. There is one animation in particular that is egregiously bad, among other more minor issues.
Warnings about gameplay mechanics ! ! !
You have no life meter, and you can get attacked as many times as it takes to get through each level, no harm done.

After being attacked, you get back up automatically ... BUT not until after the zombie(s) that attacked you has exited the screen.
You can not move backward. Forward! Always forward!
There are five zombies. Each has two attack animations. Only one of those two allows for a second zombie to engage.
You'll notice that the gallery still has a listing to select which teacher you're viewing. This is a useless vestigial toggle, since they have cancelled plans to add additional teachers. There is only one teacher.

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
Well, as promised, here is the now separate bonus game, Sex Ed, completely unaltered by me ... which, as it turns out, means the file has a completely non-descript name ... not my favorite thing under the circumstances, but whatever.
I am hoping that, at the very least, some further bug fixes will happen. There is one animation in particular that is egregiously bad, among other more minor issues.
Warnings about gameplay mechanics ! ! !
You have no life meter, and you can get attacked as many times as it takes to get through each level, no harm done.

After being attacked, you get back up automatically ... BUT not until after the zombie(s) that attacked you has exited the screen.
You can not move backward. Forward! Always forward!
There are five zombies. Each has two attack animations. Only one of those two allows for a second zombie to engage.
You'll notice that the gallery still has a listing to select which teacher you're viewing. This is a useless vestigial toggle, since they have cancelled plans to add additional teachers. There is only one teacher.

Mega
Thanks for the download!

After playing this oh my I feel for you my dude..... I don't know what I expected but yeah this needs some fixing. I would hope for the people who actually paid for this they add something more or fix some of this cause wow.... Only having 1 set of double enemy animations kind of sucks but then having that animation be the same across every single duo is just terrible. Not to mention the bug with the stalker guy animation. Some of these animations are ok but man I think they phoned in for the dog and stalker guy, on some when they cum it is a long animation and on others it is just a quick pump and run out of there lol. If I was a supporter at the $40 tier and got this.. whew I'd be none too happy with the devs.

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for the download!

After playing this oh my I feel for you my dude..... I don't know what I expected but yeah this needs some fixing. I would hope for the people who actually paid for this they add something more or fix some of this cause wow.... Only having 1 set of double enemy animations kind of sucks but then having that animation be the same across every single duo is just terrible. Not to mention the bug with the stalker guy animation. Some of these animations are ok but man I think they phoned in for the dog and stalker guy, on some when they cum it is a long animation and on others it is just a quick pump and run out of there lol. If I was a supporter at the $40 tier and got this.. whew I'd be none too happy with the devs.
To be fair, this was supposed to come out along with the Early Access, so technically it's not what the final version of what the $40 tier supporters were supposed to get.

To be doubly fair, the continued update of Sex Ed depends on a subscription now, which is problematic. The $40 tier backers should get the completed Sex Ed for free without having to subscribe.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
From what was said in the update posts, people who already backed for the $40 and up tiers will continue to get any updates that happen. I suspect that the subscribestar option is their response to Steam not letting them release Sex Ed. So, it provides a new way for non-backers and lower backer tiers to get the mini-game. Since they cancelled some future development plans after the Steam issue, they may be hoping subscribestar will fix that problem with ongoing future funding and maybe make it possible to add the things they had been hoping to before. I shall wish them well, hope for the best, but assume nothing.

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
I would hope it gets some updates as right now it is kind of a slap in the face to the $40 backers. I would also hope the backers get any and all updates to the minigame. I mean hell right now the game is $16 on steam so a backer who has paid $40 has more than doubled the price of the game for this specific content. I supported a game on here NTRaholic which is specifically an H game at the $30 tier one time and now I get all updates for it.

Also a quick google search for the subscribestar brings up nothing for me, the links on the front page here also don't help to find anything so I am wondering how much they expect from the subscribestar to help with this as their twitter page's last tweet was in like 2014? I guess maybe they are relying on word of mouth and sites like here to spread the word?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Guyin Cognito
Sep 16, 2022
Looking forward to the final or next demo of it. And yes, I would love to see breeding and pregnancy as well. Great concept.

F@#$ Steam, f@#$ the credit card companies, and f@#$ the faux moralism! We know it's the extremely wealthy people of the world that are responsible for things like child sex trafficking, and you wanna act like, "Oh, my word! A cartoon character is being violated by a zombie! Heaven forbade! Oh, Reginald, I feel feint! Wooo..." We all know you're a bunch of heartless, greedy, bloodthirsty animals, so stop pretending our perversions are somehow more monstrous than yours! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
At least, you can BUY adult games on Steam UNLIKE me, who lives in the Dictatorship that is called Europe.
I swear, I have to either get a key from somewhere or use a VPN. No matter what way, both can be pain in the ass.

So yeah, I can feel your pain ;)

Last edited:

Kurikuo

Jun 15, 2019
"Dictatorship that is called Europe. " Mate what? The only European country that has to deal with this is Germany. You can just change the region of ur store by using a payment method from another country. Its really that simple. Or have friends that gift you the games.

And Steam generally only bans adult games with a school setting, because they dont want this underage shit on the platform (tho thats not the case with this game.) There are some guro games available, which is surprising. Cut em some slack lol, it could be far worse. Steam did so much for PC gamers, its fair to say the platform + Valve games made PC gaming popular in the first place. Leaving aside that literally everyone can make a game and sell it there. Theres no quality control, for better or worse. Yall gotta chill tf out

Sep 16, 2022
"Dictatorship that is called Europe. " Mate what? The only European country that has to deal with this is Germany. You can just change the region of ur store by using a payment method from another country. Its really that simple. Or have friends that gift you the games.

And Steam generally only bans adult games with a school setting, because they dont want this underage shit on the platform (tho thats not the case with this game.) There are some guro games available, which is surprising. Cut em some slack lol, it could be far worse. Steam did so much for PC gamers, its fair to say the platform + Valve games made PC gaming popular in the first place. Leaving aside that literally everyone can make a game and sell it there. Theres no quality control, for better or worse. Yall gotta chill tf out
Geez, you don't say? Changing the region? Why, what a brilliant idea... if it would work, but it doesn't. I used a lot of ways (until I found a working one) but most of them didn't worked or worked anymore. So spare me this nonsense.

Are you sitting in front of my PC or me? I don't see any adult themed games on Steam like Kincaid or Future Fragments. And don't tell me to chill tf out if you know shit about what people talk. In fact, if this bothers you SO MUCH, why are you posting to me in the first place? Maybe you need to chill TF yourself ;)

Last edited:

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Are you sitting in front of my PC or me? I don't see any adult themed games on Steam like Kincaid or Future Fragments. And don't tell me to chill tf out if you know shit about what people talk. In fact, if this bothers you SO MUCH, why are you posting to me in the first place? Maybe you need to chill TF yourself ;)
Actually, there are adult games on Steam, some of them makes one wonder just how they passed the censorship, given the games' content. For example, both Overgrown: Genesis and Corruption of Champions 2 made it into Steam, with the latter even having Steam achievements.

Sep 16, 2022
Actually, there are adult games on Steam, some of them makes one wonder just how they passed the censorship, given the games' content. For example, both Overgrown: Genesis and Corruption of Champions 2 made it into Steam, with the latter even having Steam achievements.
Tested both titles, none showed up. Via VPS, I believe I could see them, but not via changing my region.
Those days are over, however, as I mentioned before in a different post, I found a way to get my hands
on those dirt, dirty games, that evil Europe doesn't like.

Kurikuo

Jun 15, 2019
I am German lmao, and I successfully changed my region to the UK last year by my mentioned method. And yes, you cant see any adult games because you clearly didnt do that, a VPN wont help you. And the second segment was towards Guyin Cognito you quoted in your message

You see this? Choose ur wished country, see the available payment methods, and create an account for one of those, make one purchase and ur store region has succesfully changed. You could literally just ask a friend or use a VPN to make a Paypal account sitting in a different country, then transfer a bit of cash from ur original Paypal account to it, and voila. All it needs is a little research for this "nonsense" to work

Steam 21.06.2023 06_58_00.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes