Unreal Engine Escape from Zombie U: Reloaded [v0.2.0] [SodaAnimations]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Very nice game, like the animations, wish the game was a little easier, or an easy mode

Apr 29, 2018
Damn, now I'm guessing they only add that sex ed mini game to attract players but not really intend to add a sex scenes in the main game :/
SexEd mini game was originally part of the main game, but just a different mode you could select in the main menu. They had to separate it into its own game after Valve rejected it, because the dev completely overlooked the fact that bestiality isn't allowed on Steam.

• Wow
Reactions: VenisPagina

VenisPagina

Sep 2, 2018
SexEd mini game was originally part of the main game, but just a different mode you could select in the main menu. They had to separate it into its own game after Valve rejected it, because the dev completely overlooked the fact that bestiality isn't allowed on Steam.
Waaaaat? Got tired of it after meeting the first girl, I thought it's just repeating lol. Is this version have a sex scenes in storyline?

Apr 29, 2018
Probably. Guess they took the 5k that was given to them on KickStarter and just vanished. Nothing new from KickStarters. Their twitter hasn't posted anything since 2014 so.
Just took a gander at Subscribestar and they haven't really done anything in the past two months either. Had a poll asking people what they wanted to see in the next update, game over scenes apparently won, and then... nothing?

I'd understand if it took time to draw game over scenes for every playable character, but there's only one so far. Pretty sus that they've got nothing to show after two months of what should be a pretty straightforward feature to add (not even WIP images of the scenes).

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
Just took a gander at Subscribestar and they haven't really done anything in the past two months either. Had a poll asking people what they wanted to see in the next update, game over scenes apparently won, and then... nothing?

I'd understand if it took time to draw game over scenes for every playable character, but there's only one so far. Pretty sus that they've got nothing to show after two months of what should be a pretty straightforward feature to add (not even WIP images of the scenes).
I've been following this since it got posted which was after the kickstarter had ended. Remember that for the kickstarter the sex ed game was a $40 backer reward which is insane anyway for what amounts to a minigame of the main game. They took that money and ran. Afaik it was originally supposed to include all the teachers not just the main one and now because they couldn't monetize it through Steam they cancelled that whole portion of the game as far as I am concerned. Yeah they put out something, which isn't much as the animations aside from the main 2 enemies, the bully and the girl, are lackluster as hell. The duo animations are just trash recycled for every enemy. Disappointing because they have a great main character with some sexy animations for the actual game and then this addon sex ed minigame trash. This is one of the reasons you have people like myself who only support on a finished product too many bait and switch/scams going around on all these platforms.

Reactions: vorris

ELAKC

Jul 19, 2021

They updated the minigame separately but in subscribestar.
I don't have any bucks so I can't buy if any hero hero has money to buy then kindly upload that minigame.
finally this game have a update

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes