Unreal Engine Escape from Zombie U: Reloaded [v0.2.0] [SodaAnimations]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Liking the game so far, wish/hope the other characters art matches the main characters, they look like different artists and lack the detail, look a little more cartoony.
Model viewer would be cool too, a lot of the animations go by so quick, shame because they are nice

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Liking the game so far, wish/hope the other characters art matches the main characters, they look like different artists and lack the detail, look a little more cartoony.
Model viewer would be cool too, a lot of the animations go by so quick, shame because they are nice
They mentioned in one of the updates that they started redesigning some of the characters and plan to redo others to make them match. I'm unclear on which is the "new" art style and which is the "old," because I wasn't paying enough attention to detail to remember now, but one way or the other, it should have a more consistent look when it's finished.

Reactions: jems666

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Thanks, hopefully the main char is the new because she looks so much better than her "teammates" :LUL:

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
Normally I'd understand why this question was asked if there were too many pages of replies to go through and the first screenshot of the first post didn't have the main character literally getting reamed by am obese zombie...

Bruh.
To me it's not as dumb of a question as you might think. I would actually go so far as to say the 2 screenshots showing sex are what is actually misleading for this game. The main game as far as we know will not have any sexual content. The sex content will be in a Run or Rape type minigame, very similar to Shinobi Girl from Koonsoft, that is completely separate from the main game.

Also you apparently only get access to that game if you were a $40 kickstarter supporter. So unless they change their minds even after this comes out on steam/itch.io or wherever, you will have to rely on someone who was a kickstarter backer to actually deliver on the version that contains the sexual content, since the kickstarter is now over.

Apr 29, 2018
To me it's not as dumb of a question as you might think. I would actually go so far as to say the 2 screenshots showing sex are what is actually misleading for this game. The main game as far as we know will not have any sexual content. The sex content will be in a Run or Rape type minigame, very similar to Shinobi Girl from Koonsoft, that is completely separate from the main game.

Also you apparently only get access to that game if you were a $40 kickstarter supporter. So unless they change their minds even after this comes out on steam/itch.io or wherever, you will have to rely on someone who was a kickstarter backer to actually deliver on the version that contains the sexual content, since the kickstarter is now over.
I can understand that argument, but my criticism does have another point aside from the screenshot: discussion about this game hasn't been going on nearly long enough that it's too much of a burden to click through some of the previous pages (nevermind the classic "use the search function") to find the answer. Double or triple digit pages of replies? Kinda understandable. But nine whole pages?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Well ... crap. I'm not aware of having any viruses, but as the guy who originally shared this version, that certainly makes it seem like I may have a problem. I'll have to find something to check my PC better, I guess. Not sure where to go from there. I've never been in this situation before.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Actually, while I'm virus hunting on my own computer, I could use a favor. If someone knows how to do so relatively safely, checking my original upload to Mega would help me know if the virus is coming from me or not. I never took the game down, so the original upload I put there is still available in my Mega account. I will quote to my old post where I presented it:
BaasB
Okay, some people are REALLY excited to see where this is currently at, and I haven't gotten another version of the main game yet. So, I'm gonna go ahead and share what I have now. I'll let you know when I get more updates. The following info (with some minor changes in phrasing) is also contained in a READ ME that I've added to the zip. I'm using Mega to host.
Escape From Zombie: U Reloaded v.02.0

This version was originally labeled v1.1, but they last said they are "still working on the alpha." ... o_O
I've relabeled it 0.2.0, because the game is still incomplete. It is the second version we've seen released, at any rate.
As far as I know, the stairwell at the right end of the main hallway is as far as you can get.
The parts that are playable are not especially buggy,
but the game is still undergoing some changes.

The mini-game, "Sex Ed," is accessed from the main game menu.
The password for it should only need to be entered once.
The password is:
[USER=26368]Mel[/USER]!

Okay, the password has an "at" symbol in it, and F95 keeps trying to turn it into a user ping. The password is in the read me file.

At present, you can only play level 1 of Sex Ed.
There are two monsters, each of which has (that I know of)
two main animations, and a "second participant" animation.
The second participant animations are not perfect right now,
and they will only happen if the teacher is in the correct poses.
Which is to say, they need to be able to get behind her.
There are a couple of combinations, but they are modular, not unique.

There is also a button for Survival Mode, but that feature has not been added yet.
Also, I don't actually know if all the links on the topic post are taken from my upload to Mega, or this torrent that was presented later the same day. I do notice that the file sizes don't quite match, but I don't know enough to know if that means anything or not, and I know virtually nothing about torrent. (In my mind, it's like napster, but with larger files.) That could be checked out too. Here's a quote back to that post:
EscapeFromZombieUReloaded-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
FYI, I object to paying a secondary monthly fee to protect the internet access I pay a monthly fee for, so I use Adaware free edition as my main protection. I've just finished an active Quick Scan with it, and it found nothing notable on my system. I am starting a Full Scan now, but that'll take much longer to complete. In the meantime, any help bug hunting would be appreciated.

I am also open to suggestions on other free system checking/cleaning programs that people have found reliable, as most of the other ones I've tried turned out to be more dangerous themselves than genuinely helpful, or they just say,
"Your computer is a mess all right! Filthy! BUY our FULL edition, and we'll clean it for you super fast!"
which I find sketchy as hell.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Actually, while I'm virus hunting on my own computer, I could use a favor. If someone knows how to do so relatively safely, checking my original upload to Mega would help me know if the virus is coming from me or not. I never took the game down, so the original upload I put there is still available in my Mega account. I will quote to my old post where I presented it:

Also, I don't actually know if all the links on the topic post are taken from my upload to Mega, or this torrent that was presented later the same day. I do notice that the file sizes don't quite match, but I don't know enough to know if that means anything or not, and I know virtually nothing about torrent. (In my mind, it's like napster, but with larger files.) That could be checked out too. Here's a quote back to that post:

FYI, I object to paying a secondary monthly fee to protect the internet access I pay a monthly fee for, so I use Adaware free edition as my main protection. I've just finished an active Quick Scan with it, and it found nothing notable on my system. I am starting a Full Scan now, but that'll take much longer to complete. In the meantime, any help bug hunting would be appreciated.

I am also open to suggestions on other free system checking/cleaning programs that people have found reliable, as most of the other ones I've tried turned out to be more dangerous themselves than genuinely helpful, or they just say,
"Your computer is a mess all right! Filthy! BUY our FULL edition, and we'll clean it for you super fast!"
which I find sketchy as hell.
We scan all our uploads, and we have not had a single hit here.

Regarding the file size difference it's a result of two factors:
- MEGA displays their file sizes in MiB/GiB
- we use the highest 7z compression, so sometimes games will be smaller on our end

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
We scan all our uploads, and we have not had a single hit here.

Regarding the file size difference it's a result of two factors:
- MEGA displays their file sizes in MiB/GiB
- we use the highest 7z compression, so sometimes games will be smaller on our end
It could also be false flags but like i said i tried them, my computer flagged them. so i am not trying any farther, i just grabbed the .1 demo off steam anyway.. When Mega completed it went to my download bar and was immediately flagged with a virus, the rest i went to activate 7z and thats when they got flagged.

Reactions: Guyin Cognito
Apr 29, 2018
Maybe a little more information will help, like what antivirus is being triggered by this file.

I just ran a scan with Kaspersky and didn't get anything, databases are up to date.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Okay, my full system scan finally finished, and the only thing malicious it found was one weirdly named file that was already in my recycle bin. I have no idea what's up with the files here.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
i am using windows Security. its up to date. And this is a screencap of the file it is flagging. I will also point out that 7z is stopping and also noticing the Virus.
Screenshot 2023-04-14 040800.png
This is from the Mediafire DL

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes