Unreal Engine Escape from Zombie U: Reloaded [v0.2.0] [SodaAnimations]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
exactly. why this game is on F95 is fucking beyond me.
There are a number of games on F95 that have NO sexual content.
Why? I don't know.
Should they really be here? Meh, not up to me.
However, this is definitely a lewd game, and more to the point, the "bonus game" for supporters is basically your standard side-scrolling fight-n-fuck with zombies, zombie snakes, etc.
It would be kind of weird and awkward to post just the bonus game, and not the game you'd need to support in order to get the bonus game. So, they are kind of a package deal.

Here's a pic from the bonus game. (Note: this is a cropped image)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2018
Why? I don't know.
However, this is definitely a lewd game, and more to the point, the "bonus game" for supporters is basically your standard side-scrolling fight-n-fuck with zombies, zombie snakes, etc.
It would be kind of weird and awkward to post just the bonus game, and not the game you'd need to support in order to get the bonus game. So, they are kind of a package deal.

Damn, normally I don't back projects because I don't pay for promises, but this really tempted me. Fortunately the KS campaign's over, so that decision's already made for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Guyin Cognito

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Why? I don't know.

that looks amazing. sooo, how to play bonus game?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Honestly, I could give it to you guys myself, but people mostly only seem interested in the bonus game, and right now the bonus game is still very early days of production. I think there's only two monsters that actually "do" anything with the teacher, and one of them you've now already seen in that pic. Once it gets to a point where there's really something worth looking at, I'll probably upload it. Maybe the next time they give us (the backers) an update to test for them.

EDIT: FYI, on the previous build, the bonus game was contained within the main game. So, if that remains the same, when I do share it, it should just be one download for the whole thing, main game + bonus.

Last edited:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
BaasB
Okay, some people are REALLY excited to see where this is currently at, and I haven't gotten another version of the main game yet. So, I'm gonna go ahead and share what I have now. I'll let you know when I get more updates. The following info (with some minor changes in phrasing) is also contained in a READ ME that I've added to the zip. I'm using Mega to host.

This version was originally labeled v1.1, but they last said they are "still working on the alpha." ... o_O
I've relabeled it 0.2.0, because the game is still incomplete. It is the second version we've seen released, at any rate.
As far as I know, the stairwell at the right end of the main hallway is as far as you can get.
The parts that are playable are not especially buggy,
but the game is still undergoing some changes.

The mini-game, "Sex Ed," is accessed from the main game menu.
The password for it should only need to be entered once.
The password is:
[USER=26368]Mel[/USER]!

Okay, the password has an "at" symbol in it, and F95 keeps trying to turn it into a user ping. The password is in the read me file.

At present, you can only play level 1 of Sex Ed.
There are two monsters, each of which has (that I know of)
two main animations, and a "second participant" animation.
The second participant animations are not perfect right now,
and they will only happen if the teacher is in the correct poses.
Which is to say, they need to be able to get behind her.
There are a couple of combinations, but they are modular, not unique.

There is also a button for Survival Mode, but that feature has not been added yet.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
BaasB
Okay, some people are REALLY excited to see where this is currently at, and I haven't gotten another version of the main game yet. So, I'm gonna go ahead and share what I have now. I'll let you know when I get more updates. The following info (with some minor changes in phrasing) is also contained in a READ ME that I've added to the zip. I'm using Mega to host.

This version was originally labeled v1.1, but they last said they are "still working on the alpha." ... o_O
I've relabeled it 0.2.0, because the game is still incomplete. It is the second version we've seen released, at any rate.
As far as I know, the stairwell at the right end of the main hallway is as far as you can get.
The parts that are playable are not especially buggy,
but the game is still undergoing some changes.

The mini-game, "Sex Ed," is accessed from the main game menu.
The password for it should only need to be entered once.
The password is:
[USER=26368]Mel[/USER]!

Okay, the password has an "at" symbol in it, and F95 keeps trying to turn it into a user ping. The password is in the read me file.

At present, you can only play level 1 of Sex Ed.
There are two monsters, each of which has (that I know of)
two main animations, and a "second participant" animation.
The second participant animations are not perfect right now,
and they will only happen if the teacher is in the correct poses.
Which is to say, they need to be able to get behind her.
There are a couple of combinations, but they are modular, not unique.

There is also a button for Survival Mode, but that feature has not been added yet.
Do you maybe have a release Date?

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
I'm really interested in this(the minigame) and hope it sees completion on time. Not to say I wouldn't at least try out the main game, but I mean I am here for the lewds. I feel like this game is a real missed opportunity in that department. I saw in another comment that they might have the minigame as a day 1 dlc which would be great. Closing off that feature for only the people that originally knew the kickstarter existed would be dumb imo and really cut down on the people who would want to support it, such as myself. As I only found out about this today from the update to this.

Also depend on the price I know the original backers paid $40 for the whole package + minigame. If we look at how complete the minigame is, it might be somewhere around there. Right now it looks like it will have 3 levels. If that includes all the teachers with animations for each one, and different enemies I could see paying a nice amount for both the base game and the dlc together. As I do really like the artwork and animations.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
And here I was hoping Sex Ed went with the actual throwing combat an then combat rape instead of them going that other dev route of walk around and get raped by enemies. The people that made Shinobi Girl.. The Kung Fu girl.. And so on. Koonsoft?

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes