Unreal Engine Escape from Zombie U: Reloaded [v0.2.0] [SodaAnimations]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
And here I was hoping Sex Ed went with the actual throwing combat an then combat rape instead of them going that other dev route of walk around and get raped by enemies. The people that made Shinobi Girl.. The Kung Fu girl.. And so on. Koonsoft?
Yeah I would have preferred if they went the way of say Xenotake or Ghost Hunter Vena where the game contains lewd scenes as part of the experience as well as something that happens as you take damage or get captured/fail. I guess we will see how it all pans out in the end.

Last edited:

Fetishboy46

Aug 11, 2022
Some great old games come to my memory when i try this, obviously a copy of those, which is nice to see again.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
man, what a waste of art but we have to see how far this game going to be. first, Unreal game soo that mean they can straight up from RPGmaker gameplay to 3D or half cartoon sprite easily and plus perfomance toward PC in each OS. Neat. but problem is the theme and gameplay...I find this throwing chalk gameplay to enemy kinda meh sooo now I waiting/still playing to see how story going to be. I hope they will have that simple find 1 man to repop the earth.
This game not a lost yet. They must change core gameplay to such that make player feel more powerful and also with effect like hope the dude is good guy and be super helpfull and nice

Last edited:

John87.78

Mar 13, 2023
i tried the game. great animations. I hope in the future new updates. for now I will follow the trend. let's see where we get with the development

vorris

May 23, 2017
great game love the mini game i am still going to buy it on steam when it is release so i can show my surport to the devs to keep them going to make other games like this

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes