Ren'Py Abandoned Escape to the Suburbs [v0.03B] [Zovikh]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Engrish is bad, open world not working right, nothing labeled, mall is broke, I'm going to move on. Good luck with the game.

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Just keep bumming around the house checking rooms and skipping time and check the office at the mall every so often. Eventually there's somebody there and you can talk about the internet stuff.
Did you get to the end of the version? When does it end?

RobertII

Feb 23, 2018
Guess I will wait until/if version 3(b) comes out. This release is for version 2b and is still stuck in the living room after Mom says she is going to take a shower and go to bed. I guess that was the end of the introduction. Not a very good execution of a game. Maybe it can get the bugs out and become an actual "game"

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Escape to the Suburbs [v0.03B] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (119 MB): - MEGA - -
That's not the 0.03B version
It's the v -0.02B version

Reaver

May 31, 2017
ya everytime you click a few times on the map it send you back home for no reason. Also cant get the internet installer to show up, not sure why or if that's even in the game yet... A walkthrough would help us know what we can do. And the scenes are a one time thing... :/

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Oh yay, another sandbox with a dogshit navigation, broken map, bad gui and engrish.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
there is only 1 task and is it incomplete? that task find an internet provider?
you have to talk to the 7/11 store clerk and then you can go to the mall (on the left is the place for the net.) and have them send the tech. but i have never gotten the tech. to come out in this version. If i recall in the other version you could get the tech. to come to the home.

Reactions: Tesla QQ

Tesla QQ

Jan 22, 2019
you have to talk to the 7/11 store clerk and then you can go to the mall (on the left is the place for the net.) and have them send the tech. but i have never gotten the tech. to come out in this version. If i recall in the other version you could get the tech. to come to the home.
yes I know. but the mission is not over. and nobody comes home for this task

Reaver

May 31, 2017
yes I know. but the mission is not over. and nobody comes home for this task
ya, I said that as well. I don't know if its broken or if it's just not in the game. Mind you I think in the last version the installer came to the house so I don't know what's up in this version, the Dev might have taken it out to fix it and never put it back in or something. We don't have enough info to know what's happening.

SenpaiShinja

May 19, 2020
Please can someone help me? After the prologue, I'm stuck in the living room and I can't seem to go any more further.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Whelp, the patreon said the game would get an update a few days ago, followed by a "we found some problems so it's delayed" post, so maybe we'll get some news soon.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Dev Patreon post.

Hope it heals well.

News
Hello everybody! Sorry for the delay. I accidentally broke my spine:D Release is coming soon!

Have a nice day!

Reactions: perseus420

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dev Patreon post.

Hope it heals well.

News
Hello everybody! Sorry for the delay. I accidentally broke my spine:D Release is coming soon!

Have a nice day!
Damn, broke the SPINE? That's how you know someone really likes their sex rough.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes