Ren'Py Abandoned Escape to the Suburbs [v0.03B] [Zovikh]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
This game may be dead, post the dev breaking their spine, it seems they have moved onto a game called "The Forest" not to be confused with the survival game. This forest is supposed to be like "The Island of Dr. Moreau" so think giant anthropomorphic animals.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game may be dead, post the dev breaking their spine, it seems they have moved onto a game called "The Forest" not to be confused with the survival game. This forest is supposed to be like "The Island of Dr. Moreau" so think giant anthropomorphic animals.
The Forest is actually a game they started a long time ago but then basically abandoned. They then started working just on Escape to the Suburbs. So, if they're working on The Forest again, maybe they're doing so for a change of pace. I'm not sure. I just know that The Forest is definitely not a new game, although maybe they've revamped it or something.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The Forest is actually a game they started a long time ago but then basically abandoned. They then started working just on Escape to the Suburbs. So, if they're working on The Forest again, maybe they're doing so for a change of pace. I'm not sure. I just know that The Forest is definitely not a new game, although maybe they've revamped it or something.
DEC 31, 2020 AT 12:39 PM
NEWS!
Dear friends! Now I'm finishing the code! I will try to release the game today. Or in the coming days of the new year!

The plot will be based on the magnificent novel by H. G. Wells "The Island of Dr. Moreau" . Games with anthropomorphic animals made in photorealistic graphics I have not seen. I hope you enjoy it!

PS. I also finally found a translator!

Happy new year to all!

--------------------

If it isn't the forest, then it is not named in the posts so far released to the public. It also wasn't released as far as I can tell.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
DEC 31, 2020 AT 12:39 PM
NEWS!
Dear friends! Now I'm finishing the code! I will try to release the game today. Or in the coming days of the new year!

The plot will be based on the magnificent novel by H. G. Wells "The Island of Dr. Moreau" . Games with anthropomorphic animals made in photorealistic graphics I have not seen. I hope you enjoy it!

PS. I also finally found a translator!

Happy new year to all!

--------------------

If it isn't the forest, then it is not named in the posts so far released to the public. It also wasn't released as far as I can tell.
This sounds like a totally new game. This was the original game called The Forest: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-forest-v0-10-zovikhstudio.14934/ I'm not sure what the new game is, beyond what you included in your last reply.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you check the patreon, literally island of Dr. Moreau

Seems this game is in the gutter.
Um.... So, to get this straight: Zovikh begins The Forest, abandons that for Escape to the Suburbs, and then abandons that for this new furries game. Seems like the only consistency they have is consistently abandoning games after a release or two. [sarcasm] I'm shocked they're only making about $12 a month. [/sarcasm]

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well I reported the Op for abandonment and they can decide if it should get the abandoned tag or not. But they haven't posted anything about the game since AUG 23, 2020 AT 5:08 AM.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1616134439186.png

Dev adventures recap:​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There we have it ... we chill along with the dev ...
Laid back soaking up the sun in the bahamas on that lonesome beach that brings up the inspiration for the new game.
1616134734984.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Abandon tag? One year talking about finished release 0.4
They communicated last on February 27 on Patreon, so that is 3 months with nothing, which is the requirement for the Abandoned label. If you think it should change, report the OP and request that the Abandoned label be added. I'm not sure whether they've been in contact with the staff here on F95.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There was no support, there was no desire to continue, sorry guys. although Dr. Moreau added animation to the island))
Not how it works.

It's very, very rare that a dev will get support on their first game.

It takes time to build a player base and you have to put the work in. Some devs have had to complete 1 or 2 games before they saw their support start rising.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes