Ren'Py Abandoned Escape to the Suburbs [v0.03B] [Zovikh]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
1557517901834.png

Le Hommard Bleu, restaurant francaise ????
you should make a little change and put "restaurant français" or "restauration française"
If you want it to be in a good writing,
and also add an "s" at the and of viennoiserie =>viennoiseries cause it's plural

Indeed the game look good good realistic aging, and original story, would worth a try :-D

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
The beginning narration is a terrible design choice. It proceeds automatically and you can't roll back. Is this an animation? That is a HUGE no-no! People read at different speeds and if the screen progresses before you can finish reading it, you have no choice but to start the game over. The font is stylized too, which means it will take most people longer than normal to read the text and make it more likely they will not finish before the next screen. This is 100% the wrong way to do this. It would be advisable to change this in the next release and allow the user to click through the scenes.

Zovikh

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
The beginning narration is a terrible design choice. It proceeds automatically and you can't roll back. Is this an animation? That is a HUGE no-no! People read at different speeds and if the screen progresses before you can finish reading it, you have no choice but to start the game over. The font is stylized too, which means it will take most people longer than normal to read the text and make it more likely they will not finish before the next screen. This is 100% the wrong way to do this. It would be advisable to change this in the next release and allow the user to click through the scenes.
I'll take that into account, and font and animation
Any sex scenes or am I already wasting my time with this money-grabbing scheme? Especially interested in the mom.
All my games are free!

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
Well when you get to the house and it releases you so you can look around that was it there was no game play at this time, In fact everyone disappeared could not find one person anywhere I know I looked everywhere and even changed days . So will be looking to see the game play next round

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
The Engrish isn't a complete debacle that I get a headache trying to decipher it but still needs work. I would assume some of it is a cultural difference. The awful white font used at the beginning was the bringer on of headaches.

The plot is flimsy at best and comical but whatever gets your knob wet.

The models aren't great, the two "roommates" are somewhat meh. Give me a big booty aunt er neighbor coming to visit and that'll be good.

Nitpicking some cause I'm in the mood. Why is our Detective Hudson i.e police station in a private eye office?

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I wasn't going to mention the English...I've seen WAY worse. at least you can figure it out.

Don't hesitate to ask for help on the translation. (I know I am when I am ready to release other languages)

Other than that...SO far it looks pretty good for a prologue. Hope to see more.

The models are ok, but could stand a bit of tweaking in my opinion.

Otherwise...good work so far.

Definitely following.

Reactions: Abibliboop

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, I get it, dev wants/needs money, don't we all?
Also, other game by her is "The Forest?"
*checks game, remembers what a shipwreck it was.
Hm.... hm.... sandbox?

Vaya con dios!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
support like endorsement, do not sponsor
trust us when we say..if we enjoy the game..alot of us have followers that will try the game also..some even go to the patreon of those we enjoy and support financially..this is a nicely connected community where "hype" about a game spreads fast...the dev should not ask for that hype...just..let it happen..if you put out something we like..you'll get all the support you asked for..

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Also...saw that the Dev is one of the rare species of female. Not that it matters...Devs could be Intelligent Chimpanzees for all I care. (shifty eyes) As long as the work being done is good, it shouldn't matter...and so far...We have good and a LOT of promise. Hope it continues. :D

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
@ThunderRob I honestly don't think the gender (or species *looks around*) should matter anyway.

I never really cared to find out which Devs are female. I know there are some out there, but meh. I am not here to pick up chicks...well...real ones anyway. :p

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
@Zovikh You might want to be careful with posting the sister/roommate models on your Patreon page. Any images that look like they are borderline underage seem to be attracting the Dementors at Patreon. You might even want to consider changing the model on your tiers, too. I'd hate to see your page get whacked before you acquire a following.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
why do panties cause dick to fill with blood...LOL..is this 1897 when panties were OMG NAUGHTY!!! quick... @TiffanyMonroe show me your panties..for science...can safely say..that unless they say "BACON" on them..most guys just go "meh"...NOW..if her skirt flew up and she wasnt wearing panties...there ya go..now yer talking...plus could lead to "not-mom" catching her and giving her a spanking :sneaky:
It's 2019 and unless it's wintertime who still wears panties? lol
To paraphrase an old movie, "if you build it, they will come/cum." ;)
I see what you did there.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes