Ren'Py Abandoned Escape to the Suburbs [v0.03B] [Zovikh]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

I'm sorry I'm missing! It turned out to go on an unplanned vacation! But I'm rested and ready to go! The release will be ready in a couple of days!
Photo - "General beaches" Republic of Crimea

Reactions: Canto Forte

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

ETTS NEWS!

Finally! Just finishing touches. Version 0.01 will be released in the evening. 0.01 bonus will likely be released tomorrow!

ETTS BONUS NEWS
ETTS bonus will be released in 1-2 days for 5$ patrons only

Reactions: Canto Forte

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
If anyone is interested, the game is available for patrons))

I'll post it for free in a few days, as soon as I make the bonus version
Hmm... how do I say this ? I found the new version elsewhere (bad, bad me), but that is not the subject ; I think there is a little mistake in the prompt at the start of the game :

1570041768305.png

Shouldn't it be "over 21 years" instead of "under 21 years" ? ^^

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmm... how do I say this ? I found the new version elsewhere (bad, bad me), but that is not the subject ; I think there is a little mistake in the prompt at the start of the game :

View attachment 417638

Shouldn't it be "over 21 years" instead of "under 21 years" ? ^^
By this same token, shouldn't the final question ask whether you're 21 or older and not exactly 21 years old?

• Haha
Reactions: niennunb

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
What's the point of naming a character if it's never ever going to be used and the MC is always shown as I? Opened script.rpy and removed the I and replaced it with what I named the character as so what I actually named them shows up instead of I.

I named the mom old hag probably will ignore her. MC: Oh my gold! her robe! How could I not imagine her naked after that? Easy just look at her erection killer of a face and you'll never imagine her ever again.

Brown haired sister must be the bitch sister you see in all these incest games.

The game really really really needs a lot of proofreading as there are many times where shit just doesn't make any sense at all. Must of been done using google translate or something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Should be Virgin's panties as that is what I named that sister and next one should be Virgin's.

Game must end with trying to find the service provider as I don't see anything else happening. Should put a end of content message if that is the end of the content so no one keeps trying to find stuff.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What's the point of naming a character if it's never ever going to be used and the MC is always shown as I? Opened script.rpy and removed the I and replaced it with what I named the character as so what I actually named them shows up instead of I.

I named the mom old hag probably will ignore her. MC: Oh my gold! her robe! How could I not imagine her naked after that? Easy just look at her erection killer of a face and you'll never imagine her ever again.

Brown haired sister must be the bitch sister you see in all these incest games.

The game really really really needs a lot of proofreading as there are many times where shit just doesn't make any sense at all. Must of been done using google translate or something.

Should be Virgin's panties as that is what I named that sister and next one should be Virgin's.

Game must end with trying to find the service provider as I don't see anything else happening. Should put a end of content message if that is the end of the content so no one keeps trying to find stuff.
Lol. That's hilarious. The name should probably be Virginia, too, not Virgin; anyone naming their kid Virgin is just a bad parent. I also love how the MC thinks that Virgin(ia) is looking at him strangely: she has constantly been looking at him strangely. This game needs a proofreader badly (disclaimer: I'm not volunteering).

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
This game needs a proofreader badly (disclaimer: I'm not volunteering).
Negative. The translations are one of my favorite things about Zovikh's games.

This gem from her other game, The Forest, is still my all-time favorite bad translation. :ROFLMAO:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Edit : Alright, wait a minute...I'm not usually one to complain about version numbers and such, but how is this still a .01 if the thread was created back in May? I'm damn near positive I tried it back then too because I remember Raggedy Ann and the bowler hat goons. Was it listed as a beta before or something?

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018

Edit : Alright, wait a minute...I'm not usually one to complain about version numbers and such, but how is this still a .01 if the thread was created back in May? I'm damn near positive I tried it back then too because I remember Raggedy Ann and the bowler hat goons. Was it listed as a beta before or something?
Yeah, it was basically the intro without any open world events.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes