5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
MC looks like offspring between a she-bear and MMA fighter. ( I'm not the only one who named him Thor, right?) Good to see something different from those 5.4 scrawny perverts.
Would be funny if one of them makes a cameo and MC breaks them in half. Just for the fun factor. ;)

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
I'm glad you liked it!
Be sure that your support will be appreciated and I will know how to convert this to more quality in the game.

About this image above: It's the rework of the character's dick, this time with a smaller size.
Is it still too big? :unsure:
I think it is still big , but maybe other people like it :unsure:

Reactions: Thomas Turbating

Thomas Turbating

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
My comment wasn't a criticism. Just an observation on the realism.
No problem!
I didn't understand it as criticism, I just wanted to explain why I decided to do it that way.

MC looks like offspring between a she-bear and MMA fighter. ( I'm not the only one who named him Thor, right?) Good to see something different from those 5.4 scrawny perverts.
Would be funny if one of them makes a cameo and MC breaks them in half. Just for the fun factor. ;)
He's a little big! :LOL:
I never understood why there seems to be a pattern where all MCs have to be thin, with straight hair.
People should be inspired by the previous games and maybe imitate this aspect.
His official name is Thomas, so don't tell anyone about it! :censored:

MA MAN! :D:D:D
You rule! Carry on :)
Thanks, man! ^^
I'll do my best!

I think it is still big , but maybe other people like it :unsure:
I see.
Despite the hypothesis that some people like it, I see that majority think it's oversized, so I decided to decrease it even more.
Here is a preview of the blowjob render reworked.
(Hopefully, she won't have to break her jaw anymore.) :ROFLMAO:
MC and Talita - Blowjob Take 4 v2 - 1080p Downscaled.png

This is the new version of his dick.
Still oversized?
All renders and scenes that his dick appears are being reworked to fix this aspect.
By the way, version 0.1.1 is available really soon, so stay tuned!

Here be giants. Considering they are both almost hitting their heads on an exterior door, this is scary. Also sitting at the computer desk he looks like an adult sitting at a toddler table.
They really are tall.
It doesn't mean that there are no tall people in real life, so I don't consider that a big cons.
Honestly, I just stayed with the default DAZ height, so I may have sinned in this aspect.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The main thing for the cock size is that the girls have to be able to suck it or get fucked by it without their features being all jacked up.

Like, don't make it look like she has to dislocate her jaw to suck it, or that her pussy/ass stretches to a ridiculous degree to take it.

On a positive note, I really dug the pulsing cock while he was coming in her. That shit is hot.

And please, after he gets his heart broken, for the love of God, have him fix that chinbeard. Full beard, goatee, or clean-shaven. He looks a bit like an incel manchild.

Thomas Turbating

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The main thing for the cock size is that the girls have to be able to suck it or get fucked by it without their features being all jacked up.

Like, don't make it look like she has to dislocate her jaw to suck it, or that her pussy/ass stretches to a ridiculous degree to take it.
Okay, lesson learned!
The proportionality problems of the MC's dick have already been solved.
All the scenes have already been reworked and I am about to release version 0.1.1.

On a positive note, I really dug the pulsing cock while he was coming in her. That shit is hot.
Oh, do you liked it? :)
This scene was also redone, since I had to redo all the scenes in which the dick appears.
I also noticed that her pussy didn't appears, so I remade it in a way that it does properly this time.

And please, after he gets his heart broken, for the love of God, have him fix that chinbeard. Full beard, goatee, or clean-shaven. He looks a bit like an incel manchild.
I see.
Well, this question of the MC's look is a subjective thing.
But your opinion is valid and I will consider changing his beard in the course of history, since it is natural for a person to take care of his look when getting a good job.
I'll take the suggestion! ;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes