4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Lucidx_d

Mar 15, 2022
What sort of ntr are we talking about here? Is it the one where the love interests get taken and mc is humiliated or the second where mc willingly shares his love interests which can be split between him being a cuck that watches/pimping out the love interests/joining other guys as they fuck the love interests.

Inkshade

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
The hair might be the same, but my initial thought was Chole from College Kings.
And in my defense, it's a very good looking hairstyle. :HideThePain: And if I strictly avoid using hairstyle from other more popular games then my girls would all be bald.

What sort of ntr are we talking about here? Is it the one where the love interests get taken and mc is humiliated or the second where mc willingly shares his love interests which can be split between him being a cuck that watches/pimping out the love interests/joining other guys as they fuck the love interests.
there's a path for each type of ntr (y)

is this story based on something? I've read this manga before is what I'd like to say.
Well I know I have..but still.
There are 2 mangas that have similar premise
"Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi" and "Tanbo de Hirotta Onna Kishi". I yoinked some elements from both of them for the intro.

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar and Will619

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
There are 2 mangas that have similar premise
"Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi" and "Tanbo de Hirotta Onna Kishi". I yoinked some elements from both of them for the intro.
AH that makes sense. I've seen both of them before. Not a negative at all btw, inspiration is good.

Reactions: Inkshade

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
Im so sorry.. I wish I can give you a like..but the management of this site are so strict with any posts.. They will find a way to remove this post.. The last 30 posts of mine got removed...:cry:
I like this VN.. keep going.. !!

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
No, it's not an update really, more of a fix to things, didn't really notice anything new.
The update includes a significant rewrite of the entirety of the dialogue, a lot of grammar fixes, fixed scene transitions, and minor text styling improvements.

If you didn't notice, then it is clear your CTRL key was putting in some work!

Reactions: ustar

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The update includes a significant rewrite of the entirety of the dialogue, a lot of grammar fixes, fixed scene transitions, and minor text styling improvements.

If you didn't notice, then it is clear your CTRL key was putting in some work!
So it's not an new update then, there are no new scenes, no new renders, it's just polishing the previous version from it's spelling and grammar and she still refers to the MC as Mira after dinner, guess they missed one.

Last edited:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
So it's not an new update then, there are no new scenes, no new renders, it's just polishing the previous version from it's spelling and grammar and she still refers to the MC as Mira after dinner, guess they missed one.
I'd say a rewrite is a pretty big update. It's new dialogue, if you want actual scenes then you will probably have to wait for the number to go up; usually small letters mean fixes instead of new content.

Reactions: ustar

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So, trying out the new version, but most seems to be the same still? Didn't notice much of any changes.

You said thoughts are now in cursive now, but they are not. They are still the same in italics. They didn't change at all.

screenshot0004.png

There is still a lot of wrong speaker moments like the previous version had. Thought those would have been fixed.

screenshot0001.png
Right here she still calls the MC Mira.

And then there is the entire conversation at the end, which is still flipped. Mentioned it in my earlier post, but guess it wasn't included amongst the fixes in this update. It's still the exact same. The mayor saying Mira's lines and vice versa.

For example:
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

So, maybe it has just been a while, but I didn't notice any changes. And then seeing these old bugs still present, makes me wonder what was actually fixed then if these ones are still here. Or was the wrong version uploaded here? The game said v0.1d on the main menu, but still feels like v0.1.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
So, trying out the new version, but most seems to be the same still? Didn't notice much of any changes.

You said thoughts are now in cursive now, but they are not. They are still the same in italics. They didn't change at all.

View attachment 3987705

There is still a lot of wrong speaker moments like the previous version had. Thought those would have been fixed.

View attachment 3987681
Right here she still calls the MC Mira.

And then there is the entire conversation at the end, which is still flipped. Mentioned it in my earlier post, but guess it wasn't included amongst the fixes in this update. It's still the exact same. The mayor saying Mira's lines and vice versa.

For example:
View attachment 3987689 View attachment 3987690

So, maybe it has just been a while, but I didn't notice any changes. And then seeing these old bugs still present, makes me wonder what was actually fixed then if these ones are still here. Or was the wrong version uploaded here? The game said v0.1d on the main menu, but still feels like v0.1.
Apologies for this, we can only promise to do a better job in the future. I hope all else is to your liking, and we would love feedback about anything else you might have!

P.S. I guess I expressed myself incorrectly, it wouldn't be cursive but italic writing, yes.

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes