4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So I haven't played it but if things are unavoidable does that mean the game is kinetic or are there branching paths and stuff?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
idk man he look like he enjoyed it a lot :BootyTime:
That was a pretty good scene, love a little mindfuck/brainwashing, it goes hand in hand with femdom.

Quick question though, is Mira some kind of a magician/witch or a supernatural being like a succubus? Just trying to figure out what is what since i know there is obvious elements of fantasy and magic in it and IIRC you mentioned elves being a thing.

Inkshade

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
That was a pretty good scene, love a little mindfuck/brainwashing, it goes hand in hand with femdom.

Quick question though, is Mira some kind of a magician/witch or a supernatural being like a succubus? Just trying to figure out what is what since i know there is obvious elements of fantasy and magic in it and IIRC you mentioned elves being a thing.
She's a mage/sorceress.

Reactions: NeroZee

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
It looks interesting. Something I would have liked is for the girl to be an innocent girl with no sexual knowledge, so that corruption is more perverse, but she already knows about the world
Seriously BBC again?... I am Hispanic I do not have that genetic fetish like white people ._.
I don't like the BBC at all but since the sister, the friend, the FMC are pretty I can stand it a little bit :/
In other games where the designs are ugly and the girls are not pretty, he deleted the game instantly

Reactions: RacistSanta

random6412a

Aug 6, 2017
Great start! Excited to see where this project goes.
I agree with the previous post that proposed Celes being "innocent" in terms of sexual experiences and that it makes it more perverse (and fun) to see who gets lucky with her. Maybe where she comes from a woman of high status like her is expected to save herself for marriage or something like that.
While I am not rooting for the male MC at all I hope later down the line we get to choose who Celes hooks up with and who she doesn't. The forced fantasizing about the bbc guy is fine this early in development but hopefully its not a necessary route and there are more random creeps that pop up.
Best of luck to the dev!

Inkshade

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
I agree with the previous post that proposed Celes being "innocent" in terms of sexual experiences and that it makes it more perverse (and fun) to see who gets lucky with her. Maybe where she comes from a woman of high status like her is expected to save herself for marriage or something like that.
Celes is 23 and served in a knight order full of men, wouldnt make sense for her to be completely oblivious about sex. So I'm writing her, prior to her arrival to Earth, as someone who have a very rose-tinted, "traditional" view about sex and marriage. Still innocent and a virgin, but she's not completely oblivious...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Esoterika [v0.1d] [Inkshade] - Compressed

Win/Linux [96 MB]
- - - -

Mac [79 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes