4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Blonde female was trying to figure out what AVN character she looked most like then I realized she looks like the FMC in Nephilim.

Reactions: Inkshade

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
So far this game is good, I can’t wait to see how the story progresses and I’m curious to know more about the characters

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Blonde female was trying to figure out what AVN character she looked most like then I realized she looks like the FMC in Nephilim.
There are times when she looks like Chloe from College Kings and then others when she look like Maya from BeingADiK.

Last edited:

drcstack

Jul 9, 2020
Came across this on Twitter of all places. Is this really a BNWO game? Or is that considered a spoiler?

drcstack

Jul 9, 2020
I hope magic voodoo bullshit doesn't play too big of a role in the game in the future. It already sucks that the sister character now has a "corruption" spell on her and won't have real natural development, but if it's only that I can cope. I mean, I'll cope either way, just voicing my opinion, I find mind control/magic to be lazy and boring, but I know it's a fetish for some.
Same. It takes away freedom of choice and authentic corruption. If you want to be a perverse slut for dick or sex it needs to be by your own choice or by legit gradual corruption, not because you're compelled against your will for it. Mind control, gender bender, compelled ect are all turn offs for me that does nothing. Especially gender bender.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Hahaha these abbreviations get worse and worse.
yah the other day I read "cnc" somewhere on forums and was confused and had to look it up, I thought they were talking about a machine shop?? "Consensual non consensual" apparently...
How can you be so certain it's not? It's still in the early stages, no?
I doubt it - seeing as the last release saw the dev write both the mc as having greater agency with Celeste, and Cedric as being a kinder, deeper character. Both those changes fly in the face of a traditional BNWO-type story.

Reactions: KiGa

drcstack

Jul 9, 2020
yah the other day I read "cnc" somewhere on forums and was confused and had to look it up, I thought they were talking about a machine shop?? "Consensual non consensual" apparently...

I doubt it - seeing as the last release saw the dev write both the mc as having greater agency with Celeste, and Cedric as being a kinder, deeper character. Both those changes fly in the face of a traditional BNWO-type story.
Idk bro... I think you're being quite naive thinking like that. The mc is supposed to have a deep and caring connection with the female characters before the cheating and NTR starts. I think you're going to be quite disappointed with that mind frame thinking it won't because the MC bond with the FMLs is close.

I'ma just say this, I saw renders on Twitter that's not posted on here. Because I think the creator want to keep certain things secret I won't go much into detail. In fact, if they would like for me to remove my comments regarding this I will.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Idk bro... I think you're being quite naive thinking like that. The mc is supposed to have a deep and caring connection with the female characters before the cheating and NTR starts. I think you're going to be quite disappointed with that mind frame thinking it won't because the MC bond with the FMLs is close.

I'ma just say this, I saw renders on Twitter that's not posted on here. Because I think the creator want to keep certain things secret I won't go much into detail. In fact, if they would like for me to remove my comments regarding this I will.
Shrug, it certainly wouldn't surprise me, I was just trying to stay optimistic. For sure I could still see this going to ntr land, but as for the context of the question above, I don't see it going to "bnwo land", as generally that involves a contrived setup where the LI is tripping over herself to grab the closest high-melanin organ. (This felt like that in the first update, then changed tack in the second).

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes