sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Your work never ceases to amaze me , but the question is your Prison Guard ready to give up ?
Pls hurry up and update the Prison Guard. Don't do it halfway .
The story selection and sex scene design is always of very high quality , and if you want to read the reviews before trying out a new game , trust me, just play it and you won't be disappointed .
The problem with author is that when he come up with new ideas, he leave the previous ones behind ......

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
I was expecting a game something like that, a realistic simulator game which tells the truth about city and engineer people who lives there. Engineers don't need to have sex here, we fucked everyday by companies wages that they gave us.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Hello.
Unfortunately I lack the knowledge to release 32 bit version. I can't allocate my time to research for it either as there's not much request for this and I'm barely able to keep up with my development schedule. Sorry for this.
Hello.
I did the research.
You need to download version 7.x since 8.x dropped support for many platforms sadly :(
Here is the link for most universal version:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Esra in Istanbul [v0.1.0] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.26 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 156 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 142 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
EsraInIstanbul-0.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
The VN will be released according to schelude normally... BUT I will make an exception for F95 and update it in here this weekend. I will continue my existence on the site as long as you guys respect my decisions and support me. Developing games isn't as easy as it sounds, for a nearly 1 hour gameplay, I have to work on the game day&night for months, of course any developer would want to get some revenue from it.

I'm not doing this purely for money, would've abandoned the project long time ago otherwise because it's really not that beneficial for the time spent. Just like many of you, I also really like writing Esra's story and creating sexy renders :)

I already started working on Prison Guard's next release, the details will be posted later.
I think it is legitimate that any dev aspires to a reward for their work, this goal cannot depend only on the moral or other support that users can express here or elsewhere but on the quality of the project, the way to advertise and sell it and finally, how it will be received by the communities affected by the sector.

You know well that there are scammer dev projects (which also last for at least five years) and that despite the threads in which write everything to demolish them, they still manage to obtain incredible success. It is difficult to decipher the market trend in this sector, but, in my opinion, if you tackle a project with commitment, perseverance and professionalism, sooner or later you will get what you deserve.

Anyway, thanks for the game and good luck.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
The VN will be released according to schelude normally... BUT I will make an exception for F95 and update it in here this weekend. I will continue my existence on the site as long as you guys respect my decisions and support me. Developing games isn't as easy as it sounds, for a nearly 1 hour gameplay, I have to work on the game day&night for months, of course any developer would want to get some revenue from it.

I'm not doing this purely for money, would've abandoned the project long time ago otherwise because it's really not that beneficial for the time spent. Just like many of you, I also really like writing Esra's story and creating sexy renders :)

I already started working on Prison Guard's next release, the details will be posted later.
Ukrainian dev Ze-gam-eZ create amazing female game 'Beauty and the Thug' and all was great. And then he needed the money...

Lesbians came into the game first. At the request of the patrons. Then, at their request, blocked content appeared in the game. Now every six months we get an update where... nothing happens.

If you need money, take it as an example. You already took the first step when you added a male protagonist.

Reactions: jack240$
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes