Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
this game started out amazingly but it's just mashed into the other project and it's just...well boring, there's no story and I am sad to say that I have lost interest, I used to support the developer on patreon and now on subscribestar...but it's just to bland for me, there has to be more story vs sex:)

cashcreate

Jun 6, 2019
Dev started of sharing his full games here but after gaining publicity and subscribers he started making 2 versions paid/public.

Now the dev has to think of a way to make 2 versions of 2 games he is working on. Why not just focus on making 1 version and release it to public few days later. I don't think you will lose any money/subscribers by doing this and it will also maybe stop you from burning out.

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
Oct 10, 2022
I don't think there is any need to follow either of these, if I ever see a completed tag I'd buy them otherwise I am not holding my breath for any update. Shame though, I liked these.:(

Reactions: wildride69

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
version 3 is only for payment, this version is free so all sexual content is omitted; Let's hope someone uploads the paid version
Even the patreon version will not have that much more content worth 11 months of development time since the last update.

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
This was not in development for 11 months. He worked on PG, his other game, mostly in that time. This version was only since the last PG update which was March 8th. Not to mention he does this part time. So many whiney people who don't know anything about something they downloaded for free.

james-franco-wait-what.gif

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Looks like our legendary reputation for whiney, entitled members is still strong. :cautious: This is the free version.

Oh, look at this, a bonus.
v0.3
-Special story (Check this in the main menu)
well the issue i see and i have made this mistake in my game ...is multiple projects at one time, hard to focus, there are great games out there that release 1 game in decent times but 2 games with 80% of the images sex makes it like hard to have a story or a character build up

I love the first release of Esra but sadly its kinda devolveld from there, sorry but that's just my honest feedback and I told the dev this on patreon a few times (I was supporter there and now a supporter on Subscribestar)

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
May 20, 2024
Updated the Android port to the new game version v0.3

Info: tried to re-add the Patreon/Subscribstar game content
from the former v0.2 into v0.3 (gallery/replay/bus stop scene)

=======================================

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3 (~330MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3653950 View attachment 3653951 View attachment 3653952
Any chance for a PC patch/mod too?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
well, the issue I see, and I have made this mistake in my game ... is multiple projects at one time, and it is hard to focus. There are great games out there that release 1 game in decent times, but 2 games with 80% of the image's sex make it hard to have a story or a character build-up.

I love the first release of Esra, but sadly, it kind of devolved from there. Sorry, but that's just my honest feedback, and I told the dev this on Patreon a few times (I was a supporter there and am now a supporter on Subscribestar)
I respectfully disagree with your point about having two games going at once. We are all different. Some thrive on deadlines they set for themselves, while others thrive on the control they have over their game. They create every pixel on the screen and will not accept the help offered. IMO, Trash Panda has done remarkable so far.

free, but people still support the dev...so not really free? Right? I didn't download it from here. I got of Subscribe star
Yes, people do support the dev. This update is "free" because some content has been removed. The "for supporters" version is the full update.
I was commenting on the whiny, entitled members here. It strikes me as petty and gross. We all acknowledge this is a pirate site, so why badmouth the dev for not putting out enough context in an update or taking too long between updates?, etc...
If a dev is manipulating reviews or has plagiarized something, then yeah, badmouth them.
From my work here, I know many DEVs who will not interact here. Why is that? It's sooo obvious I don't even have to say it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Music and fbass

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I was commenting on the whiny, entitled members here. It strikes me as petty and gross. We all acknowledge this is a pirate site, so why badmouth the dev for not putting out enough context in an update or taking too long between updates?, etc...
If a dev is manipulating reviews or has plagiarized something, then yeah, badmouth them.
From my work here, I know many DEVs who will not interact here. Why is that? It's sooo obvious I don't even have to say it.

I respectfully disagree with your point about having two games going at once. We are all different. Some thrive on deadlines they set for themselves, while others thrive on the control they have over their game. They create every pixel on the screen and will not accept the help offered. IMO, Trash Panda has done remarkable so far.
Well I am not saying Trash Panda is doing great, that's the reason I gave feedback, it's not easy to great images and renders I am not badmouthing the dev, the replies are because i care about the project and I don't want to see it struggle, that's my point

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes