wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I never facepalmed anyway. In the longterm the site just recorded it as another 'like'. Ultimately, you were rewarding somebody for saying something you totally disagreed with. I'm sure some people deliberately said controversial things, just so people would facepalm them and thus boost their reaction scores.
Your probably right in a sense, but I never understood the gratification of having a high post count or reaction score, as far as I can tell we don't win any prizes for it lol.

Now I have to go back on topic before a mod skewers me, ON TOPIC - I loved the last update of Esra in Istanbul so much I signed up as a sub, but now the dev is finishing a Prison Guard update. Any long time subs have an idea what is the devs update cadence? Will Esra see another update this year or do you think the Prison guard will get all the attention and be the last update for this year?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Your probably right in a sense, but I never understood the gratification of having a high post count or reaction score, as far as I can tell we don't win any prizes for it lol.

Now I have to go back on topic before a mod skewers me, ON TOPIC - I loved the last update of Esra in Istanbul so much I signed up as a sub, but now the dev is finishing a Prison Guard update. Any long time subs have an idea what is the devs update cadence? Will Esra see another update this year or do you think the Prison guard will get all the attention and be the last update for this year?
So far it's been about one update of each game per year. So I doubt we'll see another update of this one till 2025.

• Wow
Reactions: wildride69
4.00 star(s) 26 Votes