raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
i have tried play the game but i was thinking is that unity? what about to move it to html? what you think

Dabbi

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
will you add anal sex scenes?? i like the art :)
Thank you! :D There will definitely be anal sex scenes in the future. If you're into the catching end of anal, there is already an anal scene available with Barret.

I appreciate your interest in the game!

Reactions: zero1234

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Windows Defender detects the file (v0.0.2) as a Trojan:Win32/CryptInject!ml.
According to a preliminary search... it appears to be some kind of ransomware? How did that end up in this game?

Dabbi

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
Windows Defender detects the file (v0.0.2) as a Trojan:Win32/CryptInject!ml.
According to a preliminary search... it appears to be some kind of ransomware? How did that end up in this game?
That's strange. Which links are you using?

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
That's strange. Which links are you using?
I've used all three links and all of them have the same issue.

Hmm... interesting. I decided to turn off WD, extract the files and scan them with Malwarebytes. It came clean. I then scanned said uncompressed files with WD and it showed them as clean too. Whatever it is, it seems to be the compressed file that triggers something when the download finishes.

ThewildCard4

May 17, 2018
Im having a small glitch when i try clicking on the male option the mouse cursor goes in the background and every time i click it nothing happens does anybody get the same problem

Last edited:

Jack20p

Feb 23, 2021
So the game has been out for 6 months, the magic shops sells NOTHING, and the general store sells 'Work in progress'...ugh, I hate wasting my time on a game that hasn't even finished the basics of the starting town..either this game is abandoned or the starting town will be ready sometime in 2030.

Edit: correction every shop is 'work in progress', facepalms

Last edited:

AAkula

Sep 10, 2017
So the first fight with the thief, the music sounds like they put His world from Sonic 06, into Sony music editor., and removed a bunch of the instruments via editing.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes