Dabbi

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
I'm pretty sure the issue lies within your video ram or graphics card. The engine that the game is running on requires at least a DirectX 9 compatible graphics card, at least 32MB of memory and a screen resolution of at least 1024x768 and 16-bit colors. If you haven't already, I would recommend updating your drivers and making sure that the game is running with your graphics processor.

I've ran the game on my laptop, which has an integrated, low-end graphics card and it seems to run perfectly fine for me, so I'm trying my hardest to pinpoint the issue with fairly limited resources.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I'm pretty sure the issue lies within your video ram or graphics card. The engine that the game is running on requires at least a DirectX 9 compatible graphics card, at least 32MB of memory and a screen resolution of at least 1024x768 and 16-bit colors. If you haven't already, I would recommend updating your drivers and making sure that the game is running with your graphics processor.

I've ran the game on my laptop, which has an integrated, low-end graphics card and it seems to run perfectly fine for me, so I'm trying my hardest to pinpoint the issue with fairly limited resources.
I have a really old laptop that has Direct X11, 8gb ram, 1600x900, 32bit color, and a 64bit operating system

Dabbi

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
I manually updated the driver just to check and I still get the same error
It's a GeForce GT 525M
Hmmm...

The only question I can ask is if the laptop is running on an outdated OS (windows xp and vista should work, but from reading online, those OS's don't run the game really well.) Windows 7 and later versions should work fine. If that doesn't work, make sure the game is running on your gpu. You can check using this .

Apologies for the inconvenience! I'm going to look further into this issue.

Reactions: Belphegor007

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Hmmm...

The only question I can ask is if the laptop is running on an outdated OS (windows xp and vista should work, but from reading online, those OS's don't run the game really well.) Windows 7 and later versions should work fine. If that doesn't work, make sure the game is running on your gpu. You can check using this .

Apologies for the inconvenience! I'm going to look further into this issue.
I have windows 7 and it was running on my gpu and now it works

Reactions: Dabbi

Dabbi

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
No trans, I feel so conflicted, lol.:LOL:
Pronoun choice will definitely be implemented in future updates. You can blame the reason that it's not in the game on me...I completely forgot about it, oops. For now, the defaults are he/him for male PC's and she/her for female PC's.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PinkNova

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Pronoun choice will definitely be implemented in future updates. You can blame the reason that it's not in the game on me...I completely forgot about it, oops. For now, the defaults are he/him for male PC's and she/her for female PC's.
I think they mean futa as in being a futa in character creation though I could be wrong though would it be possible be a futa in the future?

Dabbi

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
I think they mean futa as in being a futa in character creation though I could be wrong though would it be possible be a futa in the future?
Not in character creation, but you'll eventually be able to consume potions/items to grow both forms of genitalia. ;)

For now, I'm focused more on developing the core mechanics of the game and fleshing out the characters. I'm working on the relationship/character profile system and creating the story and characters that will help you enter into the first major section of the game.

giwaldo

Mar 2, 2018
Will you be adding in client options such as Music Volume, Text Size, and Text Speed?

Dabbi

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
Will you be adding in client options such as Music Volume, Text Size, and Text Speed?
I've considered adding music volume adjustment. From personal experience, whenever I play games or use certain applications, I just change the volume manually using the volume mixer, so I didn't really think that it would be too big of a problem. I'll definitely give it some thought.

I'll be honest...adjustable text-size never crossed my mind. If it becomes a big enough issue from players, I'll definitely make it an accessible option.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes