4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Looks like all the haters come in here to complain.

I'll do the opposite; I love the Estate, the premises, the forced humliation, the long conversations, Heather's Chubby Cheeks and big titties.

Have an open mind or just dont play it!

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
The game is just how it should be. I do not usually care about femdom at all, I am here because the game is amazing, the characters are very hot, story is interesting, the setting etc. I also like that he is first letting us get to know the characters slowly before we get to the sexy time. There are plenty of games that have zero character building and are all about fucking. Specially annoying are those that let you fuck the best looking girl in the first day and then after MC comes he fucks her some more and more and then the mc comes like 3 times in 10 min, which is ridiculous. Those are usually cheap games, i get bored after 5 minutes and delete them. MC fucks everyone in the first day, so what is there left to play for?
So yeah, those who do not like to read or to get to know the characters before screwing them have plenty of other games to play that let you fuck everything that walks in the first 30 min of the game.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
My only concern is that the MC is supposed to spend the whole summer at the estate and that will take 3 years or so, considering that with the current pace, the updates will contain just couple of days of game time. Hopefully the developer and the players will still be interested by the time we reach the game conclusion.
However, if time skips are used, we might be able to both enjoy the elaborate scenes and rich character development combined with plot moving forward and reaching a meaningful ending.

N3fer

May 20, 2017
So I came here following a recommendation topic "game where you dom proud women", read a few pages and didn't found any mention of this kind of fetish here, only femdom, have I been misleaded ?

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Babalui

Apr 2, 2019
So I came here following a recommendation topic "game where you dom proud women", read a few pages and didn't found any mention of this kind of fetish here, only femdom, have I been misleaded ?
One of the branches of the story should lead in that direction, for now MC has the opportunity to dominate other servants, in a rather limited way, but dark thoughts arise in his soul. Who knows what will happen in the end, i recommend you follow up, don't be fooled by militant femdominists.

D

Deleted member 44741

Looks like all the haters come in here to complain.

I'll do the opposite; I love the Estate, the premises, the forced humliation, the long conversations, Heather's Chubby Cheeks and big titties.

Have an open mind or just dont play it!
I wish I could turn off my brain like that.

One of the branches of the story should lead in that direction, for now MC has the opportunity to dominate other servants, in a rather limited way, but dark thoughts arise in his soul. Who knows what will happen in the end, i recommend you follow up, don't be fooled by militant femdominists.
The ratio between maledom and femdom games are 1000 to 1. If this game goes that route as well, it becomes boring.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well... The dev himself said this game is for femdominists so... :ROFLMAO:
So at most, MC can struggle and hope to take control (at most he only dominates the servants)... So spoiler alert : it's hopeless ;)
He will never dominate the mistresses. And I like it that way because without this feeling of desperation and hopelessness, this game wouldn't be so good imo.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

Henissart

Makes Estate : Dominate
Game Developer
Apr 24, 2019
Well... The dev himself said this game is for femdominists so... :ROFLMAO:
The dev never said such a thing. In fact, the dev said that he thinks the obsession with labels like 'femdom', 'maledom' or anything in between is silly.
It's true that there won't be a reversal of the scenario where you become the Master and the Mistresses become maids. But there is a fully written path for an MC with a dominant disposition and it's there for a reason.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
The dev never said such a thing. In fact, the dev said that he thinks the obsession with labels like 'femdom', 'maledom' or anything in between is silly.
It's true that there won't be a reversal of the scenario where you become the Master and the Mistresses become maids.
Oh ? I thought "there won't be a reversal" was equivalent to "it's exclusively a femdom game where MC will never dominate the mistresses".

Well, now you got me curious;) I was set on the "femdom path" but maybe I should do a save for the other path to see what happens.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
It's true that there won't be a reversal of the scenario where you become the Master and the Mistresses become maids. But there is a fully written path for an MC with a dominant disposition and it's there for a reason.
Well, well, well... more choices upcoming. Henissart Thanks for letting us look into your kitchen. The food aint ready yet but it smells good!

Reactions: Zaiross

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Well, now you got me curious;) I was set on the "femdom path" but maybe I should do a save for the other path to see what happens.
What I've gathered is that the MC might dominate Heather and Anja. but never the Mistresses.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
In the game so far, this can already be recognized in some scenes, e.g. the shaving scene or the spanking scene, important difference here is that the MC does not act of his own free will or because of his nature dominat, but rather is forced to act dominant, small fine difference for me but the better erotic branch :love:

What I've gathered is that the MC might dominate Heather and Anja. but never the Mistresses.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes