4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I don't think she'd do something like that as she's pretty straight forward compared to her daughters. Out of the 3, she's the only one I actually trust as she hasn't tried really tricking mc and has been fairly open.
I gotta agree, as unfortunate as it may be.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Not sure if anyone's mentioned it before, but I'm getting a very strong vibe about this. I wonder if it'll go that far. :D

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Strong vibe? It is virtually just Starless with improved graphics.
But there is, shall we say, 'more to do' in Starless :D

Also, Starless' graphics were perfect for what they were representing, though the girls in this are prettier. Facially, I mean.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
While there is clearly a Starless feeling in the setting, Starless was anything like this in the realization. Starless is crude and explicit, with the effect of lacking sense and most of the time feeling like a joke. This game, however, has real character development and so far it feels like the character not only are believable, but the situations are subtle and every erotic scene felt more like character manipulation than simply threatening the victims, as it happens with Starless.
That is, if anything, is Starless done right.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
While there is clearly a Starless feeling in the setting, Starless was anything like this in the realization. Starless is crude and explicit, with the effect of lacking sense and most of the time feeling like a joke. This game, however, has real character development and so far it feels like the character not only are believable, but the situations are subtle and every erotic scene felt more like character manipulation than simply threatening the victims, as it happens with Starless.
That is, if anything, is Starless done right.
Since some of you were speaking about Starless, I got curious and tried to watch the anime... I didn't enjoy it. And the reason for this is, as you said : Starless is not "realistic" at all. Though... I wouldn't mind the crude and explicit if the character development and this feeling of helplessness were done right. But in Starless, you only get the feeling that MC can get away with anything thanks to sexual stamina...
In Estate Dominate, the situation couldn't be more different : MC and Heather's helplessness and "acceptance" are building updates after updates in a very realistic way, leading to more and more erotic situations. And more importantly : in Estate Dominate, the mistresses seems to be waaay more inaccessible and forbidden-to-fuck than in Starless. Well... I feel there MUST be a way to have sex with them in future updates, but I feel this will be VERY difficult to achieve, which is a good thing IMO.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Please nooo, do strap on its 100x better
Totally agree with this. I also don't think it goes well with the setting. So far what the game feels is about what looks like these totally perfect women on the outside that hide some serious demons inside. The presence of futanari breaks that beautiful contradiction in my opinion.

if you could get rid of heather this game would be perfect
On the other hand I totally disagree with this. Heather is perfect for this game and a total marble in general for visual novels. She felt super fresh from the beginning, even for what it has become a cliche character. Unlike most scenarios, where the sister is "ridiculously cute and obviously in love with her brother" from the beginning, she only became truly beautiful after the make over. Moreover, while the novel did give hints that she is attracted to MC, it did not feel like she was taking advantage of the situation in the typical "ohh I should not do this with my brother but we are being forced so it is not my fault if I suck his cock, not like I do it because I actually want to". I really would love to see how the writer keeps playing their complex situation, without neither forcing the characters but without totally disregarding their conflicting views. BEGINNING SPOILER: The statue/painting scene was totally perfect, as the situation gives rise to a beautiful circle of giving in/fighting back your desires: they are brother and sister, but they are just posing for art, playing out however for father and daughter, so getting too much into character is once again taboo if it becomes erotic, but the scene itself is not about sex, is about survival, so you can let go, but then you remember you are once again brother and sister and the feelings will linger after the scene.

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
Has anyone had issues with game files? I played the first release and had my save file at the end, then downloaded this one but saves won't show up in game :/(

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So after playing the new update for "The DeLuca Family", I just thought of an interesting crossover, and that it would be a unique plot twist if the leader of the Mysterious 6 was Mrs. von Stern? (Yes, I know that's most likely not going to happen, but I'd get a huge fangasm if this did happen, connecting some of my favorite games together)

Kardless

Apr 15, 2019
I got to be honest, I usually ignore 3D games but this one has taken me by surprise. The rendering captured is impressive, the music used for different characters and scenery is great and the story is pretty well written. The only things I could critique are that Heather gets a bit too much attention and that the story is a bit long-winded at times. I find myself skipping dialogue occasionally. But other than that, this is pretty solid.

Hopefully this game will have chastity. I'd love the MC to be locked up and used (perhaps he'll be put on Isabella's tea diet). Hopefully there won't be forced feminisation/sissification either, I find those genres to be shoehorned in femdom games too much.

Favourite character so far is Isabella. She is relentless and does not seem merciful at all.

Will this game be interactive? Not in regards to the decision making.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes