4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
I got to be honest, I usually ignore 3D games but this one has taken me by surprise. The rendering captured is impressive, the music used for different characters and scenery is great and the story is pretty well written. The only things I could critique are that Heather gets a bit too much attention and that the story is a bit long-winded at times. I find myself skipping dialogue occasionally. But other than that, this is pretty solid.

Hopefully this game will have chastity. I'd love the MC to be locked up and used (perhaps he'll be put on Isabella's tea diet). Hopefully there won't be forced feminisation/sissification either, I find those genres to be shoehorned in femdom games too much.

Favourite character so far is Isabella. She is relentless and does not seem merciful at all.

Will this game be interactive? Not in regards to the decision making.
I have to agree with you sir.
I'm enjoying the game, but the attention on heather is too much. I found myself skipping few dialogues as well, couldn't stand the MC talking about her nonstop.
Other than that it's pretty solid, just wish that, well, they'd get rid of heather, but that's merely a personal view, I just don't like her, probably because of her appearance and the attention put towards her. I'd rather have all the attention on me as the MC, at point I just feel like the MC is a secondary character.

REARRR12

Sep 29, 2019
I'm enjoying the game, but the attention on heather is too much. I found myself skipping few dialogues as well, couldn't stand the MC talking about her nonstop.
Other than that it's pretty solid, just wish that, well, they'd get rid of heather, but that's merely a personal view, I just don't like her, probably because of her appearance and the attention put towards her. I'd rather have all the attention on me as the MC, at point I just feel like the MC is a secondary character.
you wrote my thoughts down

Reactions: thebeardedman

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
It is hard (no pun intended) to remain interested in Heather when there are much prettier women in the game. Even after the makeover Heather is not much to look at.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Imho the brother's focus on his sister works well, their worrying for each other adds to the tension build up.

Simply love the dialogues, wouldnt know of any game doing this better. The visuals are amazing pieces of art, beautiful women, unnerving yet believable setting, good audio, many different ways to play (or to be played with ;))... If you dont like femdom this isnt yr game, other than that I cant think of any reason not wanting to play this super hot game.

Henissart Great job, thanks!!

And Qleaf ... yr Walkthrough is a big help, thank you!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Love the renders but too bad im not into forced humiliation and female dom, atleast this type of female dom where the mc cant enjoy it, female or male domination doenst mean they are always forced to do it, thats just some stupid games out there that had made people believe its like that, there is always safe words and a person is never forced in anyway...

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
... female or male domination doenst mean they are always forced to do it, thats just some stupid games out there that had made people believe its like that, there is always safe words and a person is never forced in anyway...
You probably missed the #metoo thing that shook the world... (fe)male domination happens irl too. I prefer to have it in game though ;)

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Love the renders but too bad im not into forced humiliation and female dom, atleast this type of female dom where the mc cant enjoy it, female or male domination doenst mean they are always forced to do it, thats just some stupid games out there that had made people believe its like that, there is always safe words and a person is never forced in anyway...
Then play something else?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You probably missed the #metoo thing that shook the world... (fe)male domination happens irl too. I prefer to have it in game though ;)
i find it funny people always running their mouths, cant you read what i said?
I said nothing wrong, just my opinión in this game, pretty sure im not the only one.
And yes there is real domination girls in the real world too, but so there is safe words in domination (you can look it, maybe you will learn a thing or 2 before running ur mouth and trying to being a smart charming guy), people always have a choice , they are not forced to anything (thats called sexual harassment / rape if you forcé someone, mind you)
atleast the game is properly tagged.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
i find it funny people always running their mouths, cant you read what i said?
I said nothing wrong, just my opinión in this game, pretty sure im not the only one.
And yes there is real domination girls in the real world too, but so there is safe words in domination (you can look it, maybe you will learn a thing or 2 before running ur mouth and trying to being a smart charming guy), people always have a choice , they are not forced to anything (thats called sexual harassment / rape if you forcé someone, mind you)
atleast the game is properly tagged.
It's almost like this is a game that presents a fantasy rather than an attempt at portraying a healthy, safe and consensual dom/sub relationship.

I swear, whenever I get an alert on this thread 1/10 times it's actual discussion about the game and then 9/10 times it's just complaining about the femdom.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's almost like this is a game that presents a fantasy rather than an attempt at portraying a healthy, safe and consensual dom/sub relationship.

I swear, whenever I get an alert on this thread 1/10 times it's actual discussion about the game and then 9/10 times it's just complaining about the femdom.
giving an opinión and complaining are two different things, i never said anything offensive towards the game, just my opinión that this game seems to be like other femdom games... forced dom on the player while in real life is not like that, never.
Nothing wrong with giving an opinión if u are being respectfull, some people need to learn that since this is a fórum after all and like it or not it may actually help the dev in the future.

(take Our fate game as a clear example, you can be sub or dominating in the game, while is not domination as its core that game can set some things well enough for all people to enjoy)

D

Deleted member 44741

Heather is an angel and I won't have her honor besmirched so! She is definitely the cutest and most cherubic of them all. And the mistresses making fun of her body makes it somehow even better and hotter.
If angels look like Heather, I would rather be in hell.

EDIT: Oh no, Heather fanboys are attacking me. My internet reputation is ruined! I'm melting.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes