4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
ok so if i get this right.. hopefully i do!! i shouldn't push heather in the shaving scene to get the option to set the feet variable => true

EDIT: ok i know where was my mistake... cuz i've used ur guide but i missread it... thought i had to push heather to get the scene cuz the guide seems to say so... more like the opposite in fact :D
No, you have to push, I just said "if you don't" because I'm stupid.

You have to push Heather to get to the outside talk scene, that's where the massage promise happens.
If you push her, you get another chance to set feet_like to True the next morning (since, as you pointed out before, you cannot do it in the shaving scene if you do push Heather). So you push her, and then you either creep on her and choose "I don't know what it is about feet, but they drive me crazy like nothing else.", or just find Anja cleaning the bathroom and choose "If she stayed like that forever, I could also just stand here fantasizing about them forever." Then you get the outside talk scene with Heather, where if you have the feet_like and the pursue_heather variables set to True, you get the massage promise.

Sorry for the errors.

Reactions: tenaka88

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
No, you have to push, I just said "if you don't" because I'm stupid.

You have to push Heather to get to the outside talk scene, that's where the massage promise happens.
If you push her, you get another chance to set feet_like to True the next morning (since, as you pointed out before, you cannot do it in the shaving scene if you do push Heather). So you push her, and then you either creep on her and choose "I don't know what it is about feet, but they drive me crazy like nothing else.", or just find Anja cleaning the bathroom and choose "If she stayed like that forever, I could also just stand here fantasizing about them forever." Then you get the outside talk scene with Heather, where if you have the feet_like and the pursue_heather variables set to True, you get the massage promise.

Sorry for the errors.
ohhhhhhhhh ooooooooookkkkkkkkkk !!!! i got it now! i feel so stupid now :eek::eek: and btw thank you for the guide, pretty sure it's hard to make one for this game

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Mm, yeah I think I'll agree with others: I'm not a big fan of so much Heather focus.
That's just crazy talk. She's the cutest and that art scene with Elisabeth was insanely hot! The things she was saying, oh god. I hope later on she actually talks them through their first time having sex, and encourages the brother in her oh so special way to impregnate his sister. Having the perfect angel-maid that is Heather with child would be the ultimate heavenly vision!

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Well from my own playthrough (not far in yet, but did meet the whole family), Heather is among those i like as is. Anja is probaly second, while Mistress(the mother) is first. Not sure about Elisabeth (something tells me she more dangerous then the others) but Isabella is just to mean. I would love to be able to teach her a lesson, and basicly reverse roles on her (ie: dominate her with premision from the mother)

All in all, its an intersting game, and im not even a great fan of fem dom.

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
Isabella, Mistress, Elizabeth, Anja. I'll sacrifice Heather. Sorry.
Exact same although I reserve the right to change Elizabeth as we discover more about her. I only like Heather because I think Isabella and Heather are both going to clash much worse later, so I am actually rooting for Isabella on that one.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Just love the women in this. Super hot ladies and great story so far. I hope there is some option down the road to become the Master of the estate and dominate the these dirty bitches lol :p

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
I replayed the whole game again, and I think I figured something out...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*dun dun duuunnnnn* o_O
Honestly, unless they invented some serious de-aging process, that guy would be dead by the time the game started, he was in his 70-80'ies when the mistress was 10 or so i believe she said, doubt he'd live to be 120 years old or something.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I replayed the whole game again, and I think I figured something out...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*dun dun duuunnnnn* o_O
Kind of a disturbing game in some ways. I was sort of hoping Heather would haul back and give Isabella a sock in the chops during the morning dressing.

Re Anna: there has to be some family connection there, like maybe an illegitimate great granddaughter or something.

Re the gardener who “left”: I kept waiting for Anna to tell the MC regarding the tree “And by the way don’t go digging over THERE......”

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Other than the opinion of what to watch or not it would be an awesome game(for me) if it provided routes which could be easily explained by adding another line in the description saying something like - Will the mc become just a toy for the lovely women or dominate them all
I'm a big fan of femdom content but I also like having option to not do or stop some stuff which I'm uncomfortable with.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I REALLY liked this update ! Why so many people are so dissatisfied with it ?
Well, I can understand if people don't like Heather, but since I like her, the more I see of Heather, the happier I am :) This scene with Elisabeth, Heather and MC was one of my favorite in the game (my favorite scene was the tea-time scene with Isabella tho).

Oh, and I liked the massage scene with the mistress Von Stern ! I wish the scene was longer...

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
this game is like torture. the hottest and most amazing torture you've ever experienced. nothing quite like this game out there atm. kinda sad Isabella wasn't in this update. I love that sadistic bitch and can't wait to see her face down and ass up.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes