4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

khann

Jan 10, 2018
I wasn't particularly disappointed with the update, the Mistress scene was great, as was the brief interaction with Anja

My complaint would be that I'm just not interested in Heather at all, so it annoys me when the MC mentions his obsession with her every few minutes...
Would definitely prefer the possibility of a choice that I'm not interested in her

I don't mind the slow burn, I actually prefer it especially considering this is femdom so it's not only up to the MC
It would just be much better (for me) if the content we did get focused on the MC and the Stern family(+Anja), not Heather...

Still looking forward to the next update

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
Nice update, thank you. Last scene was very good. When Elizabeth said you will "play a role of her father" i already understand that it will be interpretation of Caritas Romana.
Yeah I caught the Roman Charity reference too as it reminded me of that painting. There is another painting I remember too with a similar scene during WW2 but I can't recall the name of it. I think the last scene was too long but I generally liked it. I think this update wasn't as good as the other two but still solid overall with the second being my favorite. I still think as I have from the very first update when I first saw the game that he would make more money with a few more scenes per update that are shorter than super long scenes.

Reactions: SQX

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
it's my first time playing this game i just want to know if there will be dom route form MC becoz as of now MC is kind of beta
The name of this game should give a you a hint, It's mainly about femdom. I would assume that a dom route will still have lots of femdom in it, with the MC scheming to reverse the roles somewhere far along the line. If he started acting like an alpha dog right now, with no bargaining chip, he would probably find himself in jail for the debt at best or food for the dogs at worst.

Reactions: Sony12345

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
Trying to get the foot massage promise scene, tried a few times but I just can't get it. It looks like the key is getting this "push" in shaving by doing 01 Arrival "She really needs to keep it together now."03 Intro Isa "To make sure I can creep on her."03 Intro Isa "Walking in is fine, but when I do those I don't really seem to get anything different in the shaving scene. I don't get any dialogue choice that goes "This is it".

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
My bad, sorry.
I didn't realize there's another variable in that scene.

You also need to set Eager Shave to True (by choosing 06 First Dinner "Maybe I'm just soothing my conscience here anyway.") and then one of (or both) 07 Shaving "She doesn't have to be calm for this. I'm the one in control anyway." and 07 Shaving "Telling her that I don't mind the smell on the other hand...", and then you'll have the option to push her.

Thank you for the feedback.

Here's the fixed version.

Reactions: ferd and johnelros

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
I wasn't particularly disappointed with the update, the Mistress scene was great, as was the brief interaction with Anja

My complaint would be that I'm just not interested in Heather at all, so it annoys me when the MC mentions his obsession with her every few minutes...
Would definitely prefer the possibility of a choice that I'm not interested in her

I don't mind the slow burn, I actually prefer it especially considering this is femdom so it's not only up to the MC
It would just be much better (for me) if the content we did get focused on the MC and the Stern family(+Anja), not Heather...

Still looking forward to the next update
I get what you are saying but I think Heather is a huge necessity for this story - my guess of course - because a likely key inflection point someday is going to be the MC either protecting Heather, not intervening to just survive, or possibly even working against her through his own limited power through one of the Mistresses, etc. I think the most "maledom" you are likely to see would be the MC as somehow aligned with one of the Mistresses as I also think the Mistresses themselves may not all be aligned and unified - note Elisabeth commenting on her own mother during patio scene as one minor key hint - with each other at the end either. Of course this is all speculation at best and it could all be wrong!

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
it's my first time playing this game i just want to know if there will be dom route form MC becoz as of now MC is kind of beta
There's already a dominant "path". So far you can spank Anja and challenge Isabella. And in all of his inner monologue he's pretty rebellious. Don't know if that's enough "alphaness" for you or how much more dominant he will get.

khann

Jan 10, 2018
I get what you are saying but I think Heather is a huge necessity for this story - my guess of course - because a likely key inflection point someday is going to be the MC either protecting Heather, not intervening to just survive, or possibly even working against her through his own limited power through one of the Mistresses, etc. I think the most "maledom" you are likely to see would be the MC as somehow aligned with one of the Mistresses as I also think the Mistresses themselves may not all be aligned and unified - note Elisabeth commenting on her own mother during patio scene as one minor key hint - with each other at the end either. Of course this is all speculation at best and it could all be wrong!
I understand that and I definitely think something like that could very well happen, and I believe the developer should stick to the story they want to tell

I've just got so used to be able to choose who I, the MC, want to pursue in most games that it now annoys me when I don't have that freedom in a game, so I hope the option will come along at some point in the story

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
I understand that and I definitely think something like that could very well happen, and I believe the developer should stick to the story they want to tell

I've just got so used to be able to choose who I, the MC, want to pursue in most games that it now annoys me when I don't have that freedom in a game, so I hope the option will come along at some point in the story
Yeah, your sig game obviously is a great MC agency game to what you are saying here and maybe the best overall game on this entire site, so I get this for sure. I would also hope MC down the road could choose to pursue Heather, or try and "pursue" one of the Mistresses kind of as a benefactor or ally in his goals as I am doubting 100% MC power over everyone given the premise of the game.

swesus

Mar 17, 2019
I'm 100% sure I played this on my mac, so do anybody know if a mac version is coming or has anybody a private mac version?

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Estate: Dominate v0.19.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.09.2019
why do you need access to my photos and videos?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
why do you need access to my photos and videos?
well, once more just for you.
from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
Great renders, gamplay, and content. Maybe not have such long dialog in between choices. I think I hit the space bar a few too many dozen times combing through to get to the next action. Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Kardless

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
The psychological triller tension is still there, and the writing is still great, albeit the pace was getting bit too slow. I agree with many others that the focus was too much on Heather, and it got a bit annoying. The Caritas Romana scene should've IMO focused more on the young mistress Elizabeth, because she started to show her true colours. But if Heather will continue to be annoying, I have no qualms throwing her to the dogs, by which I mean the sadistic young mistress Isabella.

Still unsure about this game in general.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes