4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
hey when do you guys think there will be a new update ?
Based on the author's previous releases... Best guess: Early May (about 6 weeks).
(and then, only if the author and their immediate friends and family aren't affected by the current pandemic - because even if you yourself don't get it, if can still be a major distraction).

Realistically though... any promises of release dates are going to be pointless for the next 2 to 4 months. Not just this game, all games with a small team.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
It's a bit word heavy.
It's a great game, amazing renders, interesting characters and good dynamics. Looking forward to seeing the paths develop. Thankfull for the walkthrough since it's a bit tricky with the values. But in the end I felt it could've had some more "action" scenes that the story develops through instead of pure dialog. Some of the long scenes are a bit uneventfull, some characters get nothing out of a few scenes depending on the route chosen. Though most of all, it's only been one spanking scene. Great to mix a lot of different punishments up and keeping it fresh and interesting. But to only have one (reversable) spanking scene after a year, which is like the bread and butter of the genre, feels a bit lackluster content wise.

Only personal feedback from playing it through, it's a great game in so many aspects so definitely following.

Reactions: Kekekerkek

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Man, this game is so good, but a scene walkthrough would be very nice, it is really bad, that one cannot get all scenes with even two deifferent routes...Someimtes just one or two scenes are missing, it is hell of annoying. This game is a masterpiece.

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017

Hi everyone,

here's some hopefully good news amid the chaos:

The official game guide for Estate : Dominate is now accessible for all.
It's in the attachment or here's the permanent
You will also always be able to find the current version in the information channel of my

I have made an as an alternative way to support further development.

I also have a now. I'm going to start using it tonight, so if you ever wanted to see someone making his first steps on social media, now's your chance. I might even post some nice images there from time to time.

All the best and stay safe,
Henissart

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Incredible! the quality of the writing in this game is an absolute marvel!
Not only sounds real, which given the type of content is a really hard thing to do. It really paints a picture in your head. You can totally get into character and feel like you were there.
Let me summarize it with an expression. If there is any erotic game that I would identify with poetry, is this one.

Last edited:

roobix

Feb 20, 2020
Just blasted through this game last night in a feverish stupor, and I'm really enjoying it. Definitely a slow burn, but I'm loving the MC's slow mind break in the submissive route. Gorgeous renders, too.

I understand why updates for any game are going to be slow right now, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impatient for more.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Awesome! I'm wondering if anyone can think of any games with characters like Isabella(personality-wise) in them?
I can't think of any as well written, but Tower of Trample and the rest of Bo Wei's games all have women with a tendency to feel superior to men.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Personally i would rather be on equal loving terms with Heather, i could never dominate a sweet girl who's that perfect in both looks and personality and Anja as well, she deserves a chance to actually think and act on her own terms rather than still be the Von Stern whipping girl.

But i still love the femdom those demon ladies dish out and am hoping for unique endings with either equal love with Heather or Anja, to fully loyal submissive slave to one of the Von Sterns where you keep your servant job and get promoted to personal assistant to one of them.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
In my opinion the Dom/Neutral/Sub routes refer to the nature of the MC.

In the Dom route for instance the MC is still being dominated by all the mistresses but he hates it and is actively looking for every chance to turn the tables.

I've not played the Sub route (not my cup of tea) but I suppose the MC there is internalizing it all and will eventually accept it.

Nobody knows what will happen in the future but right now this is still pretty much a femdom game, if you can't stand it you won't enjoy even the Dom route.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I will no longer be working on this project due to general lack of demand for the guide and attempting to cut my workload down by 1/3. See my Patreon for further details.

Edit:
Updated to v0.36

If you would like to support me you can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes