4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
im little disappointed. I think ill not support anymore this game with my money. i paid for a femdom game and now i have to play a game with 2 route, so half of my money goes on a game that i DONT want to play. And all of this coz a bunch of people that have a forum lit full of game with maledom as major topic has to come here and protest for a maledom path and ruin a game for a few people that like femdom game. Thank yall
have you ever played the sub path my friend? I dont like maledom too but the sub way is very femdom and MC.

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
I just discovered this game, it's great. Could someone tell me how often are the update?

Last edited:

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Man, hot models and good writing, but this shit is just too cruel for me. I understand domination, but pissing into someone's mouth on the second day of meeting them and constant verbal abuse is straight up sadistic.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Man, hot models and good writing, but this shit is just too cruel for me. I understand domination, but pissing into someone's mouth on the second day of meeting them and constant verbal abuse is straight up sadistic.
I understand your perspective, but mine is that the game is still too soft and is barely sadistic at least how I define it. I consider this a domination game much more than the "S" is BDSM. But differences are what makes the world fun. I have zero interest in incest for example like in your sig and personally find the very idea downright revolting, but I recognize a lot of people find that arousing and I respect people's own kinks.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
What i am really hoping for is sexy endings where the MC fully submits to one of the lovely demon ladies of the Von Stern household.

But what i am hoping for most of all is a nice romantic happy ending for the MC and Heather, though wasn't Heather originally the inseperable childhood friend or at most Step-sister? I guess the developer went with biological sibling instead, not complaining though, it adds that forbidden love touch that a lot of players including me enjoy from time to time, as long as it is in these games not real life, also Heather is definately my favourite waifu in this game, she's cute, curvy, sweet, kind, loyal and loving to her big brother.

Or the MC and Anja, because she seems to be holding something in her mind about her life as the live in maid that she want's to tell you but can't find the right words or time to say it and maybe the MC can help her.

In short i love femdom, a LOT, but happily ever after romance endings make me feel good and happy about myself because i made the right choices to earn them.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes