4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
In it's current state, it's about as realistic as it can get. I really don't think something like this would happen in a real world scenario. Unless you're in a country that allows it (slavery).

Futa = fantasy. If anything, it would be a person of trans-gender nature. ... IMO, I think adding a person like that would kill the story.

D

Deleted member 44741

While the game has beautiful renders and hot girls, the slow pace and constant teasing eventually gets tiresome.
The choices are limited and there isn't much gameplay or stuff to do, but the biggest annoyance is the main character's inner dialogue, that goes on and on. That and his derpy expression.

I'm a femdom guy. I don't like anything else. While this game offers you a dom and sub route, for me that's still just 1 choice. And for people that prefer maledom, it's the same thing. Some people in this thread didn't seem to get that.

Unless you have a fetish for being teased, you're better of playing something else.

The over the top insults from Isabella, and the obvious schemes from Elizabeth also get pretty obnoxious real fast.
If I want to interact with obnoxious people, I don't have to play this game, I can just go to this forum.

lkjrejkleljsdcpopor

Dec 27, 2019
First time I played this was w/o the incest patch and I kind of liked being pulled away from the wholesome possible relationship with girl next door friend type toward some shameful perverted shit.

I thought the story would go from having the redhead maid be pretty much available if you want (whether you know it or not) to having her be unattainable due to how she now sees you ( loss of respect ) and/or due to you and her being opp now.

I replayed with incest patch and it appears the story is written with the incest scenario in mind.

There's meant to be a taboo about getting with the redhead, but if she's not related, then it would be more of a taboo *not* to go for her when faced with women offering a shameful, subservient humiliating relationship.

It seems they want you to fuck the redhead for their amusement. Ok, that's hot if she's related, but does it work without the incest aspect? Wouldn't almost any normal male want to fuck that redhead girl?

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Absolutely, that’s the whole point. And it is meant to be brother and sister. It doesn’t work otherwise.
But this can get problematic for MC and Heather if they let this happen.
The von Sterns would also get pretty good blackmail material this way.
But the idea is hot.^^

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Absolutely, that’s the whole point. And it is meant to be brother and sister. It doesn’t work otherwise.
It works fine. It must be my way of thinking (since I'm not into incest). Two friends whose parents passed away and were partners/owners of a company they started. IMO, it makes just as much sense (if not more) than this incestuous story line.

Woober

Oct 26, 2018
Love the game. Writing, visuals, soundtrack, atmosphere are all fantastic. Pretty sure I've hit all the content and the neutral path seems to be the sweet spot for me.
Also Anja is exquisite holy shit.

Great work.

Reactions: qazmlp

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Has anyone made an update for a walk thru for Release 5 (v.0.29)?
Maybe, perhaps, probably someone could offer a save file that includes a complete gallery instead.
Mucho appreciato.

Mortem20

Jun 2, 2017
im little disappointed. I think ill not support anymore this game with my money. i paid for a femdom game and now i have to play a game with 2 route, so half of my money goes on a game that i DONT want to play. And all of this coz a bunch of people that have a forum lit full of game with maledom as major topic has to come here and protest for a maledom path and ruin a game for a few people that like femdom game. Thank yall

zh

Oct 17, 2017
im little disappointed. I think ill not support anymore this game with my money. i paid for a femdom game and now i have to play a game with 2 route, so half of my money goes on a game that i DONT want to play. And all of this coz a bunch of people that have a forum lit full of game with maledom as major topic has to come here and protest for a maledom path and ruin a game for a few people that like femdom game. Thank yall
Hum... I'm into femdom and this game wasn't "ruined" at all for me. Plus, the "maledom" path isn't even THAT "maledom" when you know that the MC is caged in both paths... :sneaky: Byebye

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes