4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I'm not particularly into Femdom, but I found the scenes where various characters are manipulating you to get close to Heather very hot. I don't know where this VN will eventially go, but I'm really looking forward (hopefully not in vain) to getting even with Isabella and Elizabeth. I also hope we'll get closer with Anja at some point, because she is hot as hell and I get the feeling there is more to her than we realize. I want to free her, but I am not sure whether she wants to be freed.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Does anyone has the new release of the current version? Some bugs were corrected.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder how Isabella will take revenge tho. She obviously CAN'T let such action go unpunished. I bet Isabella will use Heather for that :devilish:

I have a theory : Anja is actually Mrs. von Stern's sister. Maybe Anja was a sadistic-dom in her youth and Anja has obviously changed to become the way she is today thanks to a trigger that has happened to her in the past. I bet it's exactly the same sort of trigger that just hit Isabella at the end of this update in the dom path. Secondly, Elisabeth and Isabella can't BOTH rule over the Stern's house, right ? I guess there can be only ONE ruler. So I guess the sisters are actually in competition. What if Elisabeth's hidden goal is to transform Isabella into the futur Anja? :devilish:

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I have a theory : Anja is actually Mrs. von Stern's sister. Maybe Anja was a sadistic-dom in her youth and Anja has obviously changed to become the way she is today thanks to a trigger that has happened to her in the past.
Nice theory.
My theory is that Isabella is Anja's daughter and Anja was raped in the past by this butler.
As a result, Anja lost her right as the head of the family and this is her punishment because she couldn't control him.
The rest, we will see. ^^

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
in this game is the (female domination) a must? or can we chose ?
i am into domination, but not into being dominated

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You can not avoid female domination. You can only turn the tables somewhat but to what extend lies in future updates.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes