4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

infomercial

Jun 11, 2017
I couldn't help but notice that the possibility Elizabeth has a dick is still being ever so slightly teased to us. So far we've not gotten a clear look at any of the von Sterns' bits yet, and combined with how there was talk of her room looking like a guy's and who her character was based on, it feels like it's either a hint or an ever so slight hat-tip to Starless. I might be wrong though, so we'll have to wait and see.
Marika is like ten times kinder than Liz. She would be so insufferable with a dick.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If I am not mistaken, Dev mentioned he was planning to add a futanari character in the future. I really hope he does not, as I dislike that kind of content a lot.
Nonetheless, I don't think he would go and make the older daughter futanari. That would be too much resemblance to Starless, which I am hoping he stays away from. That thing lacked total sense and instead of being sexy it was a joke.
This is gonna sound terrible and totally politically incorrect, but I want the Stern women to remain flawless on the outside. The contradiction of beautiful creatures being so degenerate and ruthless on the inside is lovely. Making them futanari totally breaks the concept for me.
What I truly would like to see is the characters outside the mansion. Like Elizabeth taking the MC to a place full of people, while she behaves as a total princess in front of everybody but is secretly harassing the MC, like making him edge in the middle of a social gathering or risking becoming a social pariah that came in the middle of a, say, charity gathering for children or something like that.

Last edited:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I did think it would be interesting to see if maybe some either male or futa characters would be brought in at some point. Currently the only dick in the house is the MC's. Would be interesting if someone else was brought in for Heather to service, or perhaps even the MC considering the possible sissy maid path opening up.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Locking up someone in a tiny cage isn't something you can simply brush off as femdom.
I don't mean any offense but it's not really your place to define what femdom ("female domination") is. Humiliation or extreme abuse is also a part of femdom, no matter what your view on the matter is.

That aside, once again for me that extreme side is something I appreciate, partly because I didn't expect it (I don't know anything else comparable, at least with this quality and with 3D renders). The game keeps surprising me by its intensity. It's not just funny little games between the characters.

If I'm in the minority, then I'm glad a guy is making a game like this nonetheless.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I agree with you overall. But you need to understand that just because for you they are more defined it is not meant to say those are the precise definition. For example, while I agree with you the case that some stuff might be too much, it takes 2 second in google to find "femdom cage" videos. Try it if you don't believe me. That would be a counter example to your claim. Will this game characterize as romance? totally no. In a summary, my claim is that you need only be informed of the broad topic. There is NTR, there is futanari, there is romance, there is rape bla bla bla. The way those topics are developed are too subjective.
In those videos, the intention behind of the caging is to get off sexually by it. This situation isn't the same though. Isabella caged Heather not because of sexual pleasure to any of them, but out of cruelty, and to humiliate her as much as possible. That's why she doesn't nor her mother nor her sister to find out about it, because she knows that she went over the line.

I don't mean any offense but it's not really your place to define what femdom ("female domination") is. Humiliation or extreme abuse is also a part of femdom, no matter what your view on the matter is.

That aside, once again for me that extreme side is something I appreciate, partly because I didn't expect it (I don't know anything else comparable, at least with this quality and with 3D renders). The game keeps surprising me by its intensity. It's not just funny little games between the characters.

If I'm in the minority, then I'm glad a guy is making a game like this nonetheless.
As I said above, intention behind an action do matters. My place or not - although people that define something won't go to some organization for approval - there are lines in these things, otherwise you can make up a bullshit explanation for any action following by this kind of logic. Some girl stabs you in the gut then claims it's just femdom, won't make it so because of a lack of clear definition.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I completely agree.
As it should be. It's entertainment, when it stops being entertaining... it's time to stop playing.

My problem is when those same unimpressed people then go to the review section and post a 1 or 2 star review... not based on the game, but their own assumptions.

There are literally reviews where the reviewer seems upset the game includes humiliation, sexual harassment or urination. If only there were some way they could have known. :devilish:

View attachment 575571
Wait... there's incest? :unsure:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
there are lines in these things, otherwise you can make up a bullshit explanation for any action following by this kind of logic. Some girl stabs you in the gut then claims it's just femdom, won't make it so because of a lack of clear definition.
I think the definition is rather clear, but inclusive (and imho unrelated to how far things go). You can stab someone without exerting domination, that's the criteria: submitting someone, being dominant. But sure, irl I guess people generally have limits to protect themselves, so in average I doubt things go really far. Well as I said, irl.
And I think Isabella is enjoying a lot being cruel, taking pleasure from humiliation.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think the definition is rather clear, but inclusive (and imho unrelated to how far things go). You can stab someone without exerting domination, that's the criteria: submitting someone, being dominant. But sure, irl I guess people generally have limits to protect themselves, so in average I doubt things go really far. Well as I said, irl.
And I think Isabella is enjoying a lot being cruel, taking pleasure from humiliation.
There's a difference between pleasure and pleasure. I can be cruel with people and enjoy it, yet my dick won't get hard because of that. What she gets out of that, based on her previous attitude towards to Heather, isn't a sexual pleasure.

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
I am getting a rather large amount of errors occurring while playing the game after loading an old save... mostly saying p_ dom unestablished. Any one else getting this?

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
i don't understand the thing with futa how do you think some of them are futa and how?
This game is very loosely inspired by another game called Starless: Nymphomaniac’s Paradise. Whereas Starless is more extreme and the MC's degradation is more physical, this game is much more a psychological focused game. But there remain loose parallels. (If anyone is even vaguely tempted to play it, maybe check out the Starless movie/video first. Fair warning though, the game is even more extreme than the video)

In Starless, one of the main characters is a futa. Her equivalent in this game would be Elizabeth, hence the discussion.

Also at least two (I may have missed something) things point to Elizabeth possibly being a futa too. Elizabeth definitely has a bush. The Mistress said that females under a certain age should be shaved. Combined they point to something going on there. Though personally, I think this game will stay somewhat "in the real world" by having Elizabeth turn out to be a guy with breasts. Personally, I hope it's neither and that Elizabeth is just a woman with a bush... but if the author is keeping some of the parallels of Starless... Elizabeth being genetically male and identifying as female would do that.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I am getting a rather large amount of errors occurring while playing the game after loading an old save... mostly saying p_ dom unestablished. Any one else getting this?
I got the same thing when loading an old save, it seems a few things were tucked into old content and so if you load an old save, there's a missing variable that never gets defined. You should probably just start a new playthrough.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, that bush thingy... I don't buy the Mistress concern about health when it's not shaved, not when you can wash every day.
The looks are another thing.
And Elisabeth... Henissart keeps us pretty good in the dark so far. He must be having a lot of fun with our speculations.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
There's a difference between pleasure and pleasure. I can be cruel with people and enjoy it, yet my dick won't get hard because of that. What she gets out of that, based on her previous attitude towards to Heather, isn't a sexual pleasure.
You might be right but it's hard to know her internal thoughts so easily based on the current contextual narrative so far. It's certainly possible that her previous attitude being shown to Heather might not be showing the full range of her character arc/motivations. I can certainly say for a fact I know at least one person that can get physical orgasms with almost no stimulation (rubbing, etc.) just from watching someone struggle in a cage. Just the look on the face of that person is enough. But Isabella hasn't clearly shown that in the narrative yet I suppose and I personally wouldn't guess that she is a real sadist but something else entirely.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: noway1 and HorizonD

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
And Elisabeth... Henissart keeps us pretty good in the dark so far. He must be having a lot of fun with our speculations.
If you look at the images of Elisabeth in "Hidden Motives" and "In the Shadows" there is not much room for a dick. There is even one screen where mc has direct line of sight to her sex. Also her hand position looks more like female masturbation. No sign of a dick. So better don't count on Elisabeth turning futa in one of the next updates.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I wonder what choice leads to unlocking the last non-canon image. That's the only one I'm missing.

I'm also at 87% with "Assisting Anja" (missing 10, 13, 15, 16) and 75% of "Bathroom Crossing" (3, 4, 14-19). Also missing just one in "Fragments" (7) and two in "Hidden Motives" (33 and 34). Plus one in "In the Shadows" (30) and one in "Cleaning Duty" (11 from the end).

That's it. And the weird part is that I've gone through this game multiple times, and I have five main saves for the different routes. But I still don't know how to unlock these after at least ten playthroughs with all different choices!

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Even though I am not into all this sub/dom dynamics, it's an intriguing and sexy game. Though maybe someone can enlighten me on what Elizabeth weakness is that MC could exploit in his endeavor to make his living more bearable in that herrenhous? For others it seems more obvious, but for her... maybe manipulate Stumpy or something?

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
This game is very loosely inspired by another game called Starless: Nymphomaniac’s Paradise. Whereas Starless is more extreme and the MC's degradation is more physical, this game is much more a psychological focused game. But there remain loose parallels. (If anyone is even vaguely tempted to play it, maybe check out the Starless movie/video first. Fair warning though, the game is even more extreme than the video)

In Starless, one of the main characters is a futa. Her equivalent in this game would be Elizabeth, hence the discussion.

Also at least two (I may have missed something) things point to Elizabeth possibly being a futa too. Elizabeth definitely has a bush. The Mistress said that females under a certain age should be shaved. Combined they point to something going on there. Though personally, I think this game will stay somewhat "in the real world" by having Elizabeth turn out to be a guy with breasts. Personally, I hope it's neither and that Elizabeth is just a woman with a bush... but if the author is keeping some of the parallels of Starless... Elizabeth being genetically male and identifying as female would do that.
i know starless i have watched everything of that but i didnt knew it was inspired by that,just hope this isn't gonna become a starless 2.0 even if i like one futa making that become like starless (including the shit fetish and everything that got starless) would be sad i like to think they are all woman and another woman in the future update will appear and she will be a futa not these 3 :(

Reactions: Diggggggga
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes