4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

infomercial

Jun 11, 2017
I won't fault this game on the content (YMMV and other people discuss it a lot anyway) and production values(pretty much perfect except no animations*) but as far as I can see there is an obvious pacing issue. A playthrough(readthrough?) takes more or less 3-4 hours and even though there is no shortage of content there has been very little actual story "stuff" that happened.

For example, in the dom route it's going to be a while before Isabella succumbs to the MC completely and then we have Liz and the mistress. If the game continues in this pace, I think a run needs to be around 7-8 hours at the least and then there will be variations for different sub/dom routes and Anja-Heather romances. Considering that it's been one year since the first release it looks like there will be years before the story finishes. I wonder if the developer can focus their attention through such a long time. It's kinda worrying and it would be disappointing if the pacing starts to go faster suddenly.

*I think this is a good thing actually, goofy looping animations would break the tight atmosphere.

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know what the scene between Assisting Anja and Pool Boy is? I don't have it unlocked and I have everything else unlocked (besides some images in those scenes).

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Such a great game. I love the slow pace it's going at, there are plenty of other games that escalate unrealistically fast so I'm enjoying this one for being different.

Choices actually matter too in this, the MC is totally different depending on which route you choose.

Looking forward to more.

Blue_Storm

Jul 6, 2018
This game really deserves more patreons
I agree, Although the price is a bit high. There seems to be only one update in three months. For minimum contribution its 5 dollar (excl VAT) an update. I would support more games if you could pay by major update instead of an amount a month.

However I considered your words ; the comments on the new update; the quality of the game and how much I enjoyed the previous update and became a patreon.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Many people enjoy femdom, edging, teasing, bdsm, humiliation, water sports.....and other content......what disappoints me most that there is no sex......there might be some stuff i this which i'm uncomfortable with but at the end of the day no cumming or any kind of sex is a deal breaker for me......would have loved this other wise with the option to avoid some content

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've finally played the new update and I liked it quite a lot. I'm playing submissive route and while I'm not into ignore fetish there was enough content to make me happy. Watersports scene with Heather was nice, especially that it seems to be a big step towards changing her attitude towards MC. I also enjoyed the final scene with Isabella, although now my MC will surely be punished by Elisabeth for disobeying her. There was slightly too much talking thoughout for my taste though, and I skipped some of it.

Reactions: Givettme

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
While I highly enjoyed the new Anja renders we got I'm somewhat confused at the bed scence MC claims Mistress Von stern is a widow while the previous dinner stated otherwise. Which one do I believe ?
We're going to need an all scenes guide.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
enjoyed the ending on this 0.29 update on the dominant route......but couldn't enjoy most of the femdom content :/

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Interesting story. ... Okay, I liked it but, god damn...! They're only there for a summer to pay off a debt left by their parents. Why are these over privileged sociopaths treating ANYONE like they're some kind of primitive animal. Albeit, it adds to the intensity of the MC and friend(s) predicament but, it still gets under my skin. :ROFLMAO:

Great stuff so far. Can't wait for the next update... Even if one just came out.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
They're only there for a summer to pay off a debt left by their parents. Why are these over privileged sociopaths treating ANYONE like they're some kind of primitive animal.
It's just a guess but I think they want them to think they are useless trash and want them to think, they can only depend on them so they can become their slaves.
That thing with the primitive animal... the MC makes it pretty hard to think otherwise.^^

Uhmm, I hope this is somewhat understandable.^^

Adam Silver

Jul 24, 2017
Hi!
There are some images of the gallery that I cannot unlock. Can anybody share his saves so I can see them? Thanks!

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Finally finished this update, and all I gotta say is what happened at the end is gonna fuck the mc over even more. We have Isabella who is gonna take what happened personally, then there's Elizabeth whose been nothing but a manipulative puppet master and does everything for her own sick game. Anja I feel will be on our side to an extent, though she's been far too conditioned for the Von Sterns, so not sure if we're safe with her, and Mrs. Von Stern, though the most reasonable of the 3 may also be the most dangerous if she finds out.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I couldn't help but notice that the possibility Elizabeth has a dick is still being ever so slightly teased to us. So far we've not gotten a clear look at any of the von Sterns' bits yet, and combined with how there was talk of her room looking like a guy's and who her character was based on, it feels like it's either a hint or an ever so slight hat-tip to Starless. I might be wrong though, so we'll have to wait and see.

This update seems to be teasing the possibility of a pretty serious or even dark turn of events to possibly come for the MC and Heather as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It will be interesting to see if things are actually taken that far and if so, how it's going to be done. Seems pretty far fetched that the MC or Heather would be willing to go that far for a job to pay off their family debt, so finding a plausible way to implement those developments in a believable way will be exciting! My favorite part has always been seeing how things develop, how they go from normal everyday life to crazy far fetched, highly improbably scenarios.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Why are these over privileged sociopaths treating ANYONE like they're some kind of primitive animal.
Maybe this isn't the easiest answer to everyone, but it seems very self-evident to me. They do it because they can and it pleases them to do so. The reality of power in certain hands.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes