4.40 star(s) 118 Votes
D

Deleted member 44741

Every time I see the MC's face, I just want to punch him. Especially if he goes on and on with his inner dialogue.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I love how that main Heather scene in the cage can play out so differently. I don't use walkthroughs, but I can't imagine how complicated it must be to go over every possible version.

Sep 26, 2018
Finding the stash with your treasure has me stucked since 4 hours ago.
One day I will (maybe) understand what causes developers to love putting softlocking obscure quests in their games.

One of my fav games up until now, just dropperd and a Patreon lost. Maybe hitting them financially will let them understand, who knows?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I think this will backfire on him, accusing of key stolen or something. MC is way too much trusting when he should not.^^

D

Deleted member 44741

I had hoped this game would be a 100% femdom game, because that's what it looked like to me in the beginning.
It's a bit disappointing that there are other routes than sub, because there are already so many games where you can play as Mr. Bones-a-Lot.

I won't pay/donate for a game I partially like, but I will say I really love Mistress von Stern. She's so hot.
Hopefully next update will bring out the strap-ons.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes