4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Clearly this game/novel stands heads and shoulders above the rest, this is probably why it is such a disappointment when you reach the end of content. I have no criticism for the game at all, it is perfect. If you are into Femdom, this is the game for you. I have been a supporter on and off from the beginning, but I think I will have to take some time off, and come back when there are several updates done, I feel like I am at a fancy restaurant eating the bread while your hunger builds for the main course to arrive. lol. Anyway, this update was again beautifully made, and the writing outstanding.

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
I see the dev has made a statement about this game being "femdom, deal with it". Which I respect, it's his circus, but can anyone tell me whether the maledom route is still active? Or is the MC fucked, so to speak?

Reactions: genthrow

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I've really enjoyed the game but this update was dissapointing.

Most of it seemed to focus on the MC worrying about how he can not jack off and I couldn't find the situation erotic, for both the MC and his "friend", they are in situations where it's not just a matter of abuse but serious physical harm. I would be a lot more ok with the "friend" being in the cage if it was pet play, allowed out for walkies, play time and monitored meals but being put in there to starve is really off putting.

Edit: the story would still work if he was freeing her from that but the situation of being in actual physical danger and not just humiliation. They aren't prisoners here, they are doing this for financial reasons and serious physical danger should cross that limit.

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
Visually the best femdom game around, and the story is very unique.
But, too much teasing for me, i feel like this game (to me) is an alley oop without a slam dunk.

Examples:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So many scenes like this, and i just don't get why...
There's so much teasing, every scene building up to some payoff that usually looks visually stunning but nowhere near close to A truly, hot sexual scene. We're five updates in, let's have some fun dev.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes