4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

enigma9999

aka enigma
Donor
May 20, 2018
Every update before this one took him 1 month, this one, considering he said he should be done by the end of february is taking him 3. I was wondering why.
The dev explained his situation in his patreon development update at the start of the month. He had been working full-time on the game so far but the monetary support on patreon has not picked up enough to sustain this. So he worked on a side project last month to keep himself afloat, which may be needed again in a couple of months' time unless the patronage suddenly picks up.

But There's More

Feb 18, 2020
The dev explained his situation in his patreon development update at the start of the month. He had been working full-time on the game so far but the monetary support on patreon has not picked up enough to sustain this. So he worked on a side project last month to keep himself afloat, which may be needed again in a couple of months' time unless the patronage suddenly picks up.
Thank you!

evr

Apr 9, 2018
i want him to do what he really wants to do with this game because so far I really like everything, it is kinda realistic in this game, you cant dominate the house just by saying that you want to fuck all the girls right now, thats bs in my opinion.
(spoiler alert)
in a scene the mc is trying to find an opportunity in his head to get Anja to obey him by manipulating one of the mistresses and I really like this possibility.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

EstateDominate_R5_Wallpaper.jpg
Hi everyone,

the end of the month will be twice as special this February.
A leap day for the next leap of Estate : Dominate.

Release 5 will come out Saturday, February 29, at about 17.00 CET.

It will be available for Windows, Linux and Mac to every Patron on the 'Maid' tier and up.

Young Mistress Isabella and the other occupants of Herrenhaus Stern are looking forward to see you again.

All the best,
Henissart

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Well, I liked it more than I imagined I would.
I especially like Isabella, I guess I find violent and mean girls exciting. Regarding her, either having the mc submit completely or overcoming/dominating her (and forcing what she did to others on her) seem both interesting to me, so I look forward to both routes.
The mother is also very hot, rarely into milfs but this one is "the" one.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
also liked it
but i fear that since Mistress von Stern and elisabeth shall have a serious talk
that elisabeth confess to her mother that she are a transgender like in starless
really hope she aren't
i know in most times it can be avoided but i still think it ruin the whole game
if you need to avoid a ntp

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
also liked it
but i fear that since Mistress von Stern and elisabeth shall have a serious talk
that elisabeth confess to her mother that she are a transgender like in starless
really hope she aren't
for me that would be hot as fuck:love:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
also liked it
really hope she aren't
That would be interesting and would explain why Beth stares this much on her backside.^^
But I'm not sure Henissart will implement futa/transgender.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I'm actually not for limits regarding this genre, but I agree that not being brainless is important, and I also like the elegance of Estate Dominate. I'm not fond of futa, but I'm not against a game pushing me beyond my confort zone. I'm okay with the future dev choice either way.

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
Every update before this one took him 1 month, this one, considering he said he should be done by the end of february is taking him 3. I was wondering why.
Nop there was never any updates that took 1 month , since day one he made it clear that updates will take 2 months when he is working full time on the game and that is exactley what happen, as for this update it took a little longer as you mentioned.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes