4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I lost interest in the game at the footjob, moreover if you choose MC to be neutral or dominant. How could he let Elisabeth carry on as he would know for sure there is some ulterior motive, and she seems more attracted to his sister/friend than himself?
He could have fallen down his chair, dropped a fork, stood up to get water, anything but let her continue.

This game is way too linear for my taste.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jubz and Bolero

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I lost interest in the game at the footjob, moreover if you choose MC to be neutral or dominant. How could he let Elisabeth carry on as he would know for sure there is some ulterior motive, and she seems more attracted to his sister/friend than himself?
He could have fallen down his chair, dropped a fork, stood up to get water, anything but let her continue.

I played all 3 path and this game is 100%not linear if you read the thoughts of the mc and the thoughts of the dom and sub char are so different and you can clearly see that the dom char just plays the game and wait till he get a opportunity too dominante them all.But i love the sub path more isabell and the maistress have so much authority and isabell is so evil super hot.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019

I would hope if I am giving a man a footjob there is no way he could have the discipline to make me stop, but I do agree at least that right after he could have said something at that point about what she did, etc. I kind of have some sympathy for the dev in realizing it's really hard to account for all the variables of what a player might be thinking "in his/her shoes" in a given situation so easily.

zh

Oct 17, 2017

In the footjob scene, I would agree that MC could have said/done something in the Dom route... But to be fair, I don't know what he could have done. Drop a fork ? One of the Mistress could have easily asked Anja to check if he really has a boner. This kind of stuff don't disappear instantly, especially when he was denied to masturbate earlier :ROFLMAO: When I think about it, I am inclined to believe that he would have been caged anyway.

Reactions: johnelros

infomercial

Jun 11, 2017
You... you must be new here.
Hmm not really? Maybe they had flew under my radar. I know that most 3D VNs share similar cliches(like half of them are family harems with a shy little sister, a bitchy big sister and a sexually frustrated mom) but it's the first time that I've seen a game so similar to a specific Japanese VN minus the extreme content.

Twistedrem

Mindkiller Dev and Woman Respecter
Game Developer
Sep 7, 2019
but it's the first time that I've seen a game so similar to a specific Japanese VN minus the extreme content.
Oh, goddamnit. Not another one. “It’s just like Starless!” Lol

The only real similarities are that it’s in a manor, you’re a servant, and there’s a heavy focus on femdom. The writing and themes on display here are light years ahead of Starless. Characters have real personalities, they’re not just vessels for more and more fucked up shit. Plus, the incest angle is handled better than probably anything I’ve ever played before.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
I've checked my Gallery and found that I have missed images in some scenes (up to a half). On top of that, I have completely empty 'Making up', 'Bathroom crossing' and 'Correction' pages! So, were they added in later versions and I just need to replay the game or did I miss some paths? Any tips appreciated.
EDIT: Also, is there a walkthrough? Sometimes it is hard to tell what choices are the junction points between paths, there are options that seem to change nothing but a few words in the next response.

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
the story isn't my cup of tea but the renders, OMG!!! :oops: :love:
Fantastic job dev, all the girls look absolutly gorgeous :)
but not just the girls, all other renders look great, attention to detail is remarkable (y)
the music is also spot on :)

any chance for animation in the future?

Derived

Apr 25, 2017

Hi everyone,

as you might recall, Mistress von Stern is working from home for a few days. She's pretty busy at the moment, but she always keeps an eye on the most important things around the house.

All the best and enjoy your weekend,
Henissart
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes