4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

bladestorm69

Jul 29, 2019
come on :3 throw a coin to your pirate. this is so far the only project i could consider supporting out of all the adult games that i've played so far if a) i wasn't so poor and b) it wasn't so fucking tidious to set things up.

best writing in the scene so far. way above average render quality and even though it could use a lot more spanking atleast it touches the bdsm theme which is still pretty void in terms of quality releases. right now the only other ones of any quality are:

headmaster but their renders are below average, premise is bad and writing is bad.

cure my addiction where the body models themselves are solid but the understanding of the human anatomy is horrible, and writing is bad and premise varies.

then there is estate dominate: writing is excelent, renders are excelent but still leave a LOT to be desired in the facial expressions part (just do the faces better 4head, but then again nobody is getting these done to industry standards atm) and the premise is fine.

the reason dominate doesn't seem to get a proper foothold in patreon is that it caters to very niche audience in story driven femdom even though the quality surpasses a lot of other projects with over all lesser quality but then again a lot of those games have been on the market longer so who knows.

Derived

Apr 25, 2017

Hi everyone,

Release 5 v0.29 is up.
The Win/Linux version at least. Mac should be ready in about an hour. The 'Compressed Edition' at reduced size will follow later tonight.

I'm really sorry I didn't make 5pm, and for not giving a heads-up in time.
There's a massive amount of parallel content this time around, including different temporary 'ends' for the character paths. It's great for replay, but it made developing and testing a bit of a nightmare. Please let me know if you run into any problems so I can upload a new build asap.
The non-canon section of the gallery is open. You can disable notifications about images you unlock in the 'preferences'.
Thank you all for your support and I hope you enjoy the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello Again

Feb 25, 2020

Hi everyone,

Release 5 v0.29 is up.
The Win/Linux version at least. Mac should be ready in about an hour. The 'Compressed Edition' at reduced size will follow later tonight.

There's a massive amount of parallel content this time around, including different temporary 'ends' for the character paths. It's great for replay, but it made developing and testing a bit of a nightmare. Please let me know if you run into any problems so I can upload a new build asap.
The non-canon section of the gallery is open. You can disable notifications about images you unlock in the 'preferences'.

I will sing ballards in your honor and name my children after you.

Reactions: tankdick

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018

Hi everyone,

Release 5 v0.29 is up.

Damn. Was really hoping it wouldn't be shared here right away. The guy really deserves our support for the amazing game he creates. I encourage everyone to stop by his patreon and atleast drop a dollar or two. If you don't want to or have the possibility to that's fair i guess, but this is the reason developers give up on projects like this.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Damn. Was really hoping it wouldn't be shared here right away. The guy really deserves our support for the amazing game he creates. I encourage everyone to stop by his patreon and atleast drop a dollar or two. If you don't want to or have the possibility to that's fair i guess, but this is the reason developers give up on projects like this.

• Haha
Reactions: hoSaint

Derived

Apr 25, 2017

Unlocked
A possible bug and how to fix it
Hi everyone,

it is apparently possible that the update breaks some save games.
As far as I can tell it shouldn't happen, but for some inexplicable reason a newly defined variable for the character path doesn't always get loaded in existing save games, leading to a crash with an error that says something like 'p_dom is not defined'.
In all likelihood you won't be affected and you can ignore this post. If you do get the crash, simply drop the attached file into your game folder and overwrite your existing 'scripts.rpa'. As far as I can tell that should solve it.

Win/Linux/Mac of both the regular and the compressed variety are online now.

I hope you're all enjoying the game!

All the best,
Henissart (who will go to sleep soon, so please bear with me for a few hours should there be another problem)

bladestorm69

Jul 29, 2019
i only get 88% gallery completion. how do i unlock the last thing that is locked :p i tried both dom and bitchboy paths but didn't get full completion :/

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes