4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I see the dev has made a statement about this game being "femdom, deal with it". Which I respect, it's his circus, but can anyone tell me whether the maledom route is still active? Or is the MC fucked, so to speak?
There are two clear routes through the game (possibly a 3rd). A definite dom route, a definite sub route and I think a sort of neutral (scaled back sub) route. The game is still very much a femdom game though, so even the "dom" route is the MC doing his best to maintain his dominance in a house of more powerful women. Any successes he has is going to be proportional to the women's insecurities or whims. So I'm not expecting any sort of success against the Mistress of the house.

By the end of this release, if you're playing the dom route, you've managed to get out of the cock cage and are playing mind games with Isabella and pushing your dominance to a lessor extent pushing your sister and Elizabeth too. If you're playing the sub route, you're being toyed with by Isabella and challenged to a bet as to whether you're going to be a sissy boy maid. You may get some "hand" relief from Anya to help win the bet. Edit: It's been pointed out that what I'm thinking of as the sub route may actually be the neutral route and a different possibility exists for the sub ending so far. I blame my feeble brain.

Both routes aren't just side rail track track style paths. Each interlock a lot, with both the player's insights and internal monologue changing as well as the various motivations for each character becoming more apparent depending on the route you're taking. And that's all before you start taking into account all the small dialogue/encounter changes resulting from previous actions in the game (Are you into feet, watersports, okay with dressup, etc?)

To anyone thinking this release was short... I can only assume you're playing a single route. There's a lot of content in this update. If you played one route, I'd guess you saw about 60% of it. If you played the other route, another 60%. I'd add another 10% of unique content that is dependent on small choices made earlier. With the 130% total being a reflection of the fact that both routes share some common dialogue.

Huge credit to Henissart in creating a hugely complex narrative where hardly anyone notices the seams.

Last edited:

Blue_Storm

Jul 6, 2018
Why are these over privileged sociopaths treating ANYONE like they're some kind of primitive animal.
The answer is simple : Because they agreed to it. they were given the chance to "work" of a giant debt in just one summer. In that case you can expect such a treatment. They had the choose to settle this debt in another way. They just thought this way, was the easy way out.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
That's an interesting definition of "work".
They are only there to amuse them because the von Sterns are bored and have no idea what to do with their time. ^^
The work they actually do is just to keep up appearances. :whistle:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Maybe this isn't the easiest answer to everyone, but it seems very self-evident to me. They do it because they can and it pleases them to do so. The reality of power in certain hands.
The answer is simple : Because they agreed to it. they were given the chance to "work" of a giant debt in just one summer. In that case you can expect such a treatment. They had the choose to settle this debt in another way. They just thought this way, was the easy way out.
Also, it’s a game.

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
If you're playing the sub route, you're being toyed with by Isabella and challenged to a bet as to whether you're going to be a sissy boy maid. You may get some "hand" relief from Anya to help win the bet.
That's the neutral route. In the sub one the MC ends kneeling and limp after ratting out (or not) Elisabeth for forcing him to go ahead with her plan.

Is there any female strapon to male ?
Not so far.

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
There are two clear routes through the game (possibly a 3rd). A definite dom route, sub route and I think a sort of neutral (scaled back sub) route. The game is still very much a femdom game though, so even the "dom" route is the MC doing his best to maintain his dominance in a house of more powerful women. Any successes he has is going to be proportional to the women's insecurities. So I'm not expecting any sort of success against the Mistress of the house.

By the end of this release, if you're playing the dom route, you've managed to get out of the cock cage and are playing mind games with Isabella and pushing your dominance while to a lessor extent pushing your sister and Elizabeth too. If you're playing the sub route, you're being toyed with by Isabella and challenged to a bet as to whether you're going to be a sissy boy maid. You may get some "hand" relief from Anya to help win the bet.

Huge credit to Henissart in creating a hugely complex narrative where hardly anyone notices the seams.
Very helpful, thanks! I'd played the first couple releases and really enjoyed them exactly because I found the maledom route so surprisingly well-developed for a game ostensibly about femdom. That said, it kind of left me dreading a release where the femdom in the background "invades" the maledom route to the point where it's not enjoyable any more, like maybe the MC taking it in the butt or something. When I saw that banner I thought that might have happened with this update, but nope, it's all still good.

Ironically, this game has better maledom than half the games that explicitly claim to cater to it.

Last edited:

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
That's the neutral route. In the sub one the MC ends kneeling and limp after ratting out (or not) Elisabeth for forcing him to go ahead with her plan.
I must admit, as a non-femdom oriented player - I have been doing a bit of a balancing act when making decisions. I suppose I wandered little further off the "sub" trail than I'd thought.

I'm usually pretty good at keeping lots of diverging paths reasonably straight in my head when playing RenPy games (while reading the source code at the same time)... but this game has clearly pushed me beyond my limits.

One of my attractions to the game is the sheer complexity that the author keeps track of to deliver the various paths in such interconnected ways. Plus the quality of the images. My main hook though is the slow building scenes... taking the time to do in 5-10 minutes what other authors would throw away in 5 seconds. The author clearly has a very definite idea for the game and is delivering it well.

It does boggles my mind somewhat when I read some of the reviews though. It's like someone buying yellow paint and then complaining it contains too much yellow, or playing Call of Duty and saying there are too many guns and too much violence. "I did not like The Witcher III because it had too much story and was generally too depressing." --AnimalCrossingFan. Jeez, people... what were you expecting? It doesn't make it a bad game... just a game you should have walked away from when you recognized it wasn't your sort of game... Not every game has to be.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Rhetorical. It's just a story. I was merely expressing an emotion in the form of a question. :coffee:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I must admit, as a non-femdom oriented player - I have been doing a bit of a balancing act when making decisions. I suppose I wandered little further off the "sub" trail than I'd thought.

I'm usually pretty good at keeping lots of diverging paths reasonably straight in my head when playing RenPy games (while reading the source code at the same time)... but this game has clearly pushed me beyond my limits.

One of my attractions to the game is the sheer complexity that the author keeps track of to deliver the various paths in such interconnected ways. Plus the quality of the images. My main hook though is the slow building scenes... taking the time to do in 5-10 minutes what other authors would throw away in 5 seconds. The author clearly has a very definite idea for the game and is delivering it well.

It does boggles my mind somewhat when I read some of the reviews though. It's like someone buying yellow paint and then complaining it contains too much yellow, or playing Call of Duty and saying there are too many guns and too much violence. "I did not like The Witcher III because it had too much story and was generally too depressing." --AnimalCrossingFan. Jeez, people... what were you expecting? It doesn't make it a bad game... just a game you should have walked away from when you recognized it wasn't your sort of game... Not every game has to be.
The image quality is what made try it, and the possible dom route had me stayed, otherwise I'd already would've given up on this. Sure, it's there that it's all about femdom, but locking someone into a cage and pissing in your mouth isn't femdom, but straight humiliation territory. I think it's understandable if some people decide to drop it after these events.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I think, that the Dev does a pretty good job in his story/renders when that much people get this "emotional".
And for people who despise x-content... there are tags above which are implying, that these contents are in there. :whistle:

I'm also not into some of these contents but the story is so damn good.
Hennisart hast a good hand and brain for story telling. :)

Reactions: 3rop

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Humiliation is a tag here and it’s the intended focus of the story from what the author has said previously. The mistresses specifically get off on humiliating the siblings, with Elizabeth mainly getting a kick out of forced incest, which is normally highly humiliating and shameful. The brother can be played as having romantic feelings for his sister and later she may reciprocate, but I think the intended idea is for him to try to resist as much as possible, while being forced into increasingly intimate and humiliating situations with his sister, ultimately impregnating her.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sure, it's there that it's all about femdom, but locking someone into a cage and pissing in your mouth isn't femdom, but straight humiliation territory.
People's kinks are varied as fuck. What is disgusting for you can be totally enjoyable for others. Dev already mentioned the broad topic. That is enough. Beside, who is to say what is straight humilliation and what is femdom and even more, even if somebody could define it, who is to say that humilliation is just wrong?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well, I have to admit that I did not expect the story to develop that way on the dom path at all !
It was a NICE surprise tho. I guess Isabella did not like this surprise as much tho... Or... Did she secretly like it and discovered something about herself ? :devilish:

Reactions: johnelros

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
People's kinks are varied as fuck. What is disgusting for you can be totally enjoyable for others. Dev already mentioned the broad topic. That is enough. Beside, who is to say what is straight humilliation and what is femdom and even more, even if somebody could define it, who is to say that humilliation is just wrong?
There are lines between certain actions, however blurry they are, they still there. Locking up someone in a tiny cage isn't something you can simply brush off as femdom. Same as BDSM, I whip someone, it's BDSM, but if instead a whip I decide to kick them in the head full force, will that be still BDSM? :) Nah, it's gonna be straight abuse, saying otherwise it's just grasping to straws and stretching it highly. I know that the last few years are about accepting everything into everything, but that's just a huge fucking bullshit, so I won't go into that further anymore.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm wondering for a while, why is Isabella so afraid of dicks? what do you think?
IF Elisabeth is a dickgirl I could imagine why. (Please no futa/dickgirl shitstorm. We had that already.^^)
I think Elisabeth said something along those lines and Isabella's behavior was also strange.
Before MC's dick got the chastity she was more or less afraid of him when they were alone. With the chastity not.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I think it's understandable if some people decide to drop it after these events.
I completely agree.
As it should be. It's entertainment, when it stops being entertaining... it's time to stop playing.

My problem is when those same unimpressed people then go to the review section and post a 1 or 2 star review... not based on the game, but their own assumptions.

There are literally reviews where the reviewer seems upset the game includes humiliation, sexual harassment or urination. If only there were some way they could have known. :devilish:

ED-humiliation.jpg

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
There are lines between certain actions, however blurry they are, they still there. Locking up someone in a tiny cage isn't something you can simply brush off as femdom. Same as BDSM, I whip someone, it's BDSM, but if instead a whip I decide to kick them in the head full force, will that be still BDSM? :) Nah, it's gonna be straight abuse, saying otherwise it's just grasping to straws and stretching it highly. I know that the last few years are about accepting everything into everything, but that's just a huge fucking bullshit, so I won't go into that further anymore.
I agree with you overall. But you need to understand that just because for you they are more defined it is not meant to say those are the precise definition. For example, while I agree with you the case that some stuff might be too much, it takes 2 second in google to find "femdom cage" videos. Try it if you don't believe me. That would be a counter example to your claim. Will this game characterize as romance? totally no. In a summary, my claim is that you need only be informed of the broad topic. There is NTR, there is futanari, there is romance, there is rape bla bla bla. The way those topics are developed are too subjective.

Reactions: 79flavors
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes