4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I didn't say I didn't like the game, I didn't even share an opinion of the game at all. I simply said I'd like to shoot them bitches in the face.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Indeed. I like femdom and a bit of humiliation but Isabella is just that typical fantasy brat mistress stereotype (who are dicks because potatoes) that bore me to death. I like all the other mistresses though and the writing so far is top notch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wivers

Jun 4, 2017
View attachment 650353

Hi everyone, the only thing better than breakfast in bed, is breakfast in bed attended by your servants.
Or so I'm told. Looks like it's true though.

All the best,

Henissart​
It's much better when the servants are valued and praised as they should be though.
Rude, entitled brats deserve to be spanked, not served.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
was scrolling through to find something I haven't read yet and I noticed that Estate: Dominate hasn't been updated in a year. From the looks of some of the preview images, we can expect either a HUGE update or a very visually pleasing one (with amazing and smooth animations)...? Either way, I'm torn to say that I'm beginning to hate waiting for the next update.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
was scrolling through to find something I haven't read yet and I noticed that Estate: Dominate hasn't been updated in a year. From the looks of some of the preview images, we can expect either a HUGE update or a very visually pleasing one (with amazing and smooth animations)...? Either way, I'm torn to say that I'm beginning to hate waiting for the next update.
It has. Although there seems to be a typo in the changelog...

v0.29
Major release - 2019.02.29

v0.23.2
- Minor fixes to dialogue

v0.23
Major release - 2019.11.29

Since 0.23 was November... I think it unlikely that the February update for 0.29 was delivered by time machine.

As for the next release... we can but hope. My guess remains sometime early this month, but given he has had to deal with family contracting the virus (they recovered thankfully, as far as I know) and the obvious knock on effects of stuff like that... I think "it'll be ready when it's ready" is the best way to think about it.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Incest patch is bugged can someone give us a link plz?ty
Not bugged, looks like the file behind the link in the OP has been removed or got lost somehow.
Incest patch?
Attached to my post.

Either get ED_patch.rpy and put it in the "game" subfolder
or
download the zip and extract into the root folder of the game (the main folder with EstateDominate.exe and *.sh launcher files).

Any way to put auto on text? Like in any other visual novel, because clicking to advance the dialogue all the time is kinda tiresome.
My transparency patch (open the link in my signature) has a quick menu that slightly differs from the standard Ren'Py quick menu. It also has the auto button. You can hide/unhide the menu by pressing Alt+m

Jun 28, 2019
Not bugged, looks like the file behind the link in the OP has been removed or got lost somehow.

Attached to my post.

Either get ED_patch.rpy and put it in the "game" subfolder
or
download the zip and extract into the root folder of the game (the main folder with EstateDominate.exe and *.sh launcher files).

My transparency patch (open the link in my signature) has a quick menu that slightly differs from the standard Ren'Py quick menu. It also has the auto button. You can hide/unhide the menu by pressing Alt+m
It doesn't look like the patch works.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
It doesn't look like the patch works.
Thanks for telling me!
Apparently, init level had to be specifically -2 to make it work and I missed this detail. My bad, didn't read the code, didn't test on a clean game. Thought it was as simple as it is in some other games and was wrong.

Now it's fixed and working, just tested on a freshly extracted game.

The one linked to the OP is still bugged at the moment, until it gets replaced by mods.

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Early days and I don't want to make any promises I can't keep, especially when it comes to major routes. But if it's up to me and there's enough interest to let me develop full-time, I want to have 3 routes, 1 of which would be a "turning the tables" path.
The funny thing is, you make the characters and situations so intriguing and interesting, I'd be interested in all these routes, even the "turning the tables" one, which I usually hate in a femdom game (the women have to win, always!)... But in this case... you really made me care about the MC and his friend/sister, so I would like to see them triumph in at least one route. Or maybe it's because the von Sterns aren't simply mean to the MC (which is A-OK by me), but also to Heather, and to Anja... and I just feel bad and mad if women are humiliated. That's when I suddenly stop seeing Isabella as awesome and think, hey, this bitch needs a slap on her face.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
The dialogue tends to be degrading, sure, but it also should be sexy. It's really my only gripe with this game, and I imagine many people in this thread's, as well. I'm not expecting a masterpiece or something, but if the author wants to try their hand at making a very verbose, and grandiose setting, unfortunately it'll be subject to a lot more room for error than your typical "I can has fuk?" visual novel. Best of luck with the game, I'm keeping an eye on it for sure.
That is where I disagree with you, I think. The dialogue does not sound verbose (just elaborated) to me; the degrading is quite sexy to me, but maybe because I am more into mind games than into simpler things like whippings. The cat-and-mouse game intrigues me on more than one level, so I enjoy seeing it unfold in what you would perhaps call a "non-sexy way."

I think the author is going for ambiance and climate. I don't think the characters are realistic, but I have seen very few sexual fantasies that are (starting with the old "Pizza Delivery Boy" fantasies). Which doesn't mean it can't be done -- it can, but I am still waiting for the, let's say, Wuthering Heights of sexual fiction. So I don't fault the game for that. I appreciate it more on the level of its consistency. I don't see Isabella as oscillating between "bratty millennial" and "medieval princess"; I see her as a "bratty millennial" who has a "medieval princess" fantasy. Also, she seems to be very insecure and think everybody around her hates her, which would explain her fixation on punishing the MC and other servants. She is immature, and knows it, and wants to be mature, but can't quite do it, which is why she feels inferior to others and overcompensates in her domination. Or so her dialogue suggests to me.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes