4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Also why would people complain about scamming? I am not aware of heniss doing any such thing.
It is quite often that devs hit the wall that Hennisart just hit, where they get burnt out after releasing updates at a quick speed. This leads to a longer delay between updates, which leads to people complaining about the dev "scamming" them because they waited 3 months instead of 2, but got 2 months worth of updates.

Sometimes there are legit cases of this phenomenon where the dev starts out with "it'll be 3 months instead of 2" and people are ok with it. But then it becomes 4, then 5 etc. All while the patreon money comes in every month. Most of the time, I'd say that if they delay it by a month, they release and then either keep that new schedule or go back to the old one. But often, as the above guy says, most people react to delay news with "oh here comes the scam".

Meanwhile the act of pausing the patreon for this purpose is super rare and gives a feeling of patron appreciation.

Reactions: Eldar

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
Is there any way we can be dominant to ladies of the house but not to Anja or Heather because I feel bad about dominating Anja and Heather. I guess a lot of people would disagree with me wanting to be good towards Anja and Heather. I like the renders and idea of the game but I'm not liking the idea of being harsh to the good people.Being harsh to the ladies of the house could be fun though. I hope I'm making sense because English is not my mother language.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Is there any way we can be dominant to ladies of the house but not to Anja or Heather because I feel bad about dominating Anja and Heather. I guess a lot of people would disagree with me wanting to be good towards Anja and Heather. I like the renders and idea of the game but I'm not liking the idea of being harsh to the good people.Being harsh to the ladies of the house could be fun though. I hope I'm making sense because English is not my mother language.
Yes there is a way if you use walkthrough. There are two different path. One is submission and other is domination. I suspect that in domination, MC will have the chance to get those 3 bitches under his command. I was hoping for MC can cage those 3 bitches and make them suffer like no cum is allow, mwuahahaha

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
Yes there is a way if you use walkthrough. There are two different path. One is submission and other is domination. I suspect that in domination, MC will have the chance to get those 3 bitches under his command. I was hoping for MC can cage those 3 bitches and make them suffer like no cum is allow, mwuahahaha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Odin73

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
I can´t stand this game, like who would EVER agree to this? I would fucking murder those bitches if they tried this on me.
You do get sucked in slowly, like the proverbial frog in boiling water. Also seems like the mc has always been like that and is just using the situation as an excuse to himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Someone suggested using the walkthrough. There's also a walkthrough mod that has dom, neutral and sub paths and highlights different choices based on that. I picked dom and just chose to ignore the dom choices related to Anja or Heather.

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
Someone suggested using the walkthrough. There's also a walkthrough mod that has dom, neutral and sub paths and highlights different choices based on that. I picked dom and just chose to ignore the dom choices related to Anja or Heather.
Yes but ignoring to being dominant towards Heather and Anja seems like end up being bad for MC and MC's thoughts differ too much,like he wants to be dominant to Anja but I don't want that.I wish this could be changeable too but I guess that could mean too much work for the dev and I don't think dev would be up for that much work.Thanks for the suggestions though I guess I'm gonna have to drop the game :(

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Yes but ignoring to being dominant towards Heather and Anja seems like end up being bad for MC and MC's thoughts differ too much,like he wants to be dominant to Anja but I don't want that.I wish this could be changeable too but I guess that could mean too much work for the dev and I don't think dev would be up for that much work.Thanks for the suggestions though I guess I'm gonna have to drop the game :(
I have a similar issue with this as picking a helpful choice can still lead to the MC being an ass towards either Anja or Heather.

Feb 15, 2019
I was hoping for MC can cage those 3 bitches and make them suffer like no cum is allow, mwuahahaha
you should let go of that hope :LOL:

A part of game direction update posted by the dev on patreon

If you do continue to play, you will be able to slowly expand your power and partly turn the tables. Unlikely to the point of formal role reversal, and certainly with setbacks to remind you of the place you're in, but there will be plenty of dominant scenes where you can take advantage of other servants or get to pay back some of the Mistresses for what they've done to you.

Negaminx

Jun 30, 2017
This game annoys me and boils my blood in the most pleasant way, if that makes sense. Genuinely the first time I've ever wanted to take the Dom path in a game.

Reactions: steelsmiter

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
you should let go of that hope :LOL:

A part of game direction update posted by the dev on patreon
I wish that there was a partial male domination tag or something like that than I would know what I'm getting into before beginning to play. I know the story can't easily go to the direction where MC can have power over the ladies but It is doable I think, I guess dev doesn't want it and it's his story so who am I to tell something.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
This game annoys me and boils my blood in the most pleasant way, if that makes sense. Genuinely the first time I've ever wanted to take the Dom path in a game.
I think that is simply because the game is actually good in characterization. The MC and Heather are well developed, and so is Anja in her mysterious way; you end up genuinely caring about their feelings, and seeing them downtrodden becomes less appealing. (In my case, since I am all for "traditional" femdom, seeing Heather or Anja humiliated by the ladies actually infuriates me. Still, the novel keeps me curious about the motivations behind these characters, since even the ladies seem to have hidden depths. Except perhaps Isabella, but even in her case, who knows, there may be more than meets the eye.)

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
I think that is simply because the game is actually good in characterization. The MC and Heather are well developed, and so is Anja in her mysterious way; you end up genuinely caring about their feelings, and seeing them downtrodden becomes less appealing. (In my case, since I am all for "traditional" femdom, seeing Heather or Anja humiliated by the ladies actually infuriates me. Still, the novel keeps me curious about the motivations behind these characters, since even the ladies seem to have hidden depths. Except perhaps Isabella, but even in her case, who knows, there may be more than meets the eye.)
Yes even how much I hate seeing MC,Heather and Anja treated badly,today I woke up wanting to see more of the story. I wanna see the ladies of the house at least treated little bit badly too so I guess I'm gonna keep playing for the little male domination content towards ladies.

Reactions: asehpe

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
This is all speculation about how I think the paths will go in terms of 'turning the tables' and MC's attitude toward Heather and Anja, based on what has happened so far.

I'll say that there won't be much dominating on MC's behalf in the sub path.

For the dom path, I'm pretty sure the MC will be mean to Heather and Anja (because he's a jerk). Maybe he'll be 'nice' to them in a paternalistic and condescending way sometimes, but he'll always think of them as inferior.
And as others have said, the 'role reversal' with the Mistresses will be always temporal and conditional: using their struggles to get the upper hand, playing to their insecurities, etc. The only case in which I can see the MC turn the tables completely is with Isabella, but never with the other two.

And then there's the neutral path, where you'll get many less chances to see the Mistresses dominated and the MC will be called names by Isabella, but he won't be mean to Heather and Anja and will try to help them.
This one is my favourite.

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
On that last scene where mc pins Isabella on the ground, when she gives up, closes her eyes and is ready to accept her fate, the tear running down her makeup. Fuuuu, mc has a lot stronger willpower than I do. I like the dynamics with Elisabeth and Mistress Von Stern as they currently are. The Mistress knows how to be a good mistress and Elisabeth plays a dangerous but enticing game. Isabella had it coming.
I wonder if Elisabeth will hold true to her word or play us again.

Especially considering that image that was posted.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes