4.40 star(s) 118 Votes
Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the non-canon 016 image?

It's also missing on the official Estate: Dominate guide, it shows how to get every non-canon image exept for non-canon 016.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Estate: Dominate v0.36.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
Hi all, I just want to report a small mistake in the walkthrough. In order to unlock NonCanon008 at the pool scene, the flag requirement "Feet [true]" must also be fulfilled. Otherwise the Option to lick her sole does not pop up.

Regards,

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
The writing is great, and the personalities of the girls are probably some of the best written I've ever seen in any femdom game. Isabella is hot as fuck and that humiliation was just scathing. She genuinely felt plausibly dominant from her personality and not a forced domina caricature improvised to suit a male-centric fantasy. The renders were very high quality, especially the fluid sims. All those foot shots from below were such good massive teases.

For most people it's not an issue, however I can't get into non-POV imagery-- or at the very least non-POV imagery without minimal male involvement. Not a fan of 1st person perspective writing in erotica either, which is unfortunate given how heavily the story is told through the male protagonist. These aren't really criticisms, moreso just stylistic tastes that makes this game not for me.

Reactions: Maviarab

Rule97

May 2, 2018
In the tags it's says there is maledom, but there's a warning of all content being fendom, so is there a path where we start dominating or not?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
In the tags it's says there is maledom, but there's a warning of all content being fendom, so is there a path where we start dominating or not?
Yes but no.
It's not full on domination. It straddles the line between willful disobedience and malicious compliance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trapezio and Rule97

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
the developer plans to add a normal fuck? the fetish is certainly good, but it is already too much and it is starting to be too boring...
maybe it's time for the main character to fuck someone normally?

sorry about the google translation
In the MC's current situation...with surveillance et al, how do you suggest slamming that scenario into the story? Haha....its coming...but the MC needs to either earn it or use some tact.

Reactions: Viktorx40
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes