Unity Completed Eternal Dread 2 [Final] [Hitbear Studio]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

YukiSoul

Jul 11, 2018
Save Data & Cheat Table
Save data: mine is slot 1 (Celina) (complete) the other is from people that upload their save data in this site.
Cheat table: i created it while play this game. use it if you know how to use it.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
good news, eternal dread 3 has waaaay better controls and this time money is actually useful. the awful "v" to roll is now right click, which is a huge improvement. pressing D and then dodge with V? yeah good luck with that.

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
- got this link from another website.

Mirror

I know it's not the right place to share it, but maybe some uploader will create a new thread for it.

Doom_ , jb281472
I might be a fucking idiot. How do I play this? I access the iso file but every time I try to run the game exe my anti virus stops it. Claims its a trojan (yes I scanned the files before running).
Seeing as a bunch of others liked the post, I'm assuming Im missing something?

especially08

Dec 15, 2018
Quick question guys, what kind of NSWF sexual element can be expected from this game (Eternal Dread 3) so far i only saw Hack&slash rpg screnshoot.

Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
I might be a fucking idiot. How do I play this? I access the iso file but every time I try to run the game exe my anti virus stops it. Claims its a trojan (yes I scanned the files before running).
Seeing as a bunch of others liked the post, I'm assuming Im missing something?
I couldnt managed to open it either :D think i got some error..

dmmt

May 8, 2020
only UPLOADHAVEN seems to have the file. Zippyshare is defunct, WT goes to some Romanian site that requires registration or something??? And MEGA says the file is not be found.

NobleScoundrel

Jan 24, 2023
Mega link is down, and the uploadhaven share looks suspicious. Decided to just buy it on steam. The steam download is 1.29 gb, the upload haven was under 400 mb. Be careful.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes