Unity Completed Eternal Dread 2 [Final] [Hitbear Studio]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

striker2521

Oct 23, 2018
anyone found a way to edit there save file or make it so someone can post a save file? cause so far i havent found any save files or a way to edit them at all.

Reactions: MR.goodtasty74

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
The latest version of this game (released in Dec 2019) has feature where easy mode prevent instant death by lava.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
anyone knows how to cure fire?? the only status that can't be cured even with the cure all potion

darkchlor

Oct 13, 2019
So, since there seems to be a lack of saved files, this is my slot 3 save with the guardian class. It has some of the best
gear (including immunity rings) and plenty of resources. Feel free to transfer them to your other characters via chest or just enjoy the character itself.

The character:

She does no damage, but all you do is cast buffs 3,4,5 on yourself so you reduce damage, regen health, and reflect damage back. Spells 1-2 and is for extra aoe if you need. The belt also reflects 10% damage taken, not sure if it stacks but if you got other gears theoretically it would only help more if you got more pieces.

Makes the entire game a joke honestly, including the final boss. Can face tank final boss without a problem and the only way you really die is if you stack burning on top of other unreducible damage on yourself. Also you need the 30% cooldown gear otherwise you will not achieve 100% up time with reflect.

Kylie Tank.png

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
does anyone have an idea how to kill the last boss? ( probably the last one )

unlocks after collecting all the keys in the Fucking Lava Lab and 3 other mini bosses.

It has some strange shield that I can't penetrate. As soon as I got to him, she skipped the dialogues to take him off as soon as possible, but now I have no idea how to deal with him.

edit :
I found a way to beat him, it was enough to destroy a lot of the burning kebab meat that fell on you while he was casting a spell. If he was nearby, the blast destroyed his shields and he could be hurt.

Unfortunately, when his HP drops below 50%, a cutscene starts and you get a Bad END. Probably impossible to beat him.

But I don't like bad endings so I'll try again :)

Last edited:

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
does anyone have an idea how to kill the last boss? ( probably the last one )

unlocks after collecting all the keys in the Fucking Lava Lab and 3 other mini bosses.

It has some strange shield that I can't penetrate. As soon as I got to him, she skipped the dialogues to take him off as soon as possible, but now I have no idea how to deal with him.

edit :
I found a way to beat him, it was enough to destroy a lot of the burning kebab meat that fell on you while he was casting a spell. If he was nearby, the blast destroyed his shields and he could be hurt.

Unfortunately, when his HP drops below 50%, a cutscene starts and you get a Bad END. Probably impossible to beat him.

But I don't like bad endings so I'll try again :)
There are no good endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BloomYourDreams

KitsuneB0x3s

Jun 7, 2021
I've played this game before and I wanna play as the engineer girl (the one with brown hair and two pigtails) again, but I really don't wanna go through the entire game just to unlock her. Does anybody know a way to modify the files so that she is unlockable without playing through the whole game?

If not, will someone please start a fresh Amber file and post it here? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I've played this game before and I wanna play as the engineer girl (the one with brown hair and two pigtails) again, but I really don't wanna go through the entire game just to unlock her. Does anybody know a way to modify the files so that she is unlockable without playing through the whole game?

If not, will someone please start a fresh Amber file and post it here? Thanks in advance.
I have a save with amber. It's not fresh but you should still be able to make a new save game with amber as your start.

Reactions: KitsuneB0x3s

KitsuneB0x3s

Jun 7, 2021
Eternal dread 3 will be released on the 10th of March
I must say, based on the trailer they've definitely done a good job in designing the orcs.
The orcs in Eternal Dread 2 look like they have some sort of disease over their bodies with those dots all over them, and I couldn't get over it.

EDIT: Apparently, there are also Half-Life headcrabs in the game.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes