Unity Completed Eternal Dread 2 [Final] [Hitbear Studio]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Zippyshare is banned in some countries, so please provide alternative download links like mega and nopy.
Even if a proxy easily bypass the issue.
mega not working for me and i don't have nopy access.

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Yea game crash anyway after flee camp so hope it got soon fixed.
Btw. This error Message comes when it crashes.
Error Screen.jpg
I remove the Steam File too that is below the game exe maybe that was the fix it runs now for me.

Last edited:

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
In that second picture... is that a skeleton with a bra?
Yes, sort of. It is a bra shaped breast plate. The story is that the men are all off somewhere else after fighting the heavenly kings or some such and there is an extreme shortage of material for armor and clothing now, which is why our low level girls are wearing gear that looks high level. Basically, aside from the monsters, which explode after death, all corpses are female humans. You can also guess how a lot of them died, since the ones that aren't decayed pretty much all have ahego.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Enough is enough.
Don't like the game? Then don't play it, and stop crying like a baby.

Reactions: Foxks

YaoiPlease

Dec 5, 2018
Games actually just a virus, at least from the Zippy link at the moment. Download, play, crash directly after the escape, and then the game file itself now won't delete. :c

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
There's only 2 scenes in the game that's remotely sexual. First one is if you lose to the succubuses, your character gets put on a triangle horse (with metal facemask if downed by a regular succubus, with blindfold if downed by the boss succubus). The other is if you lose to the Assassina Nakka when she is at 50% health or less at which point a scene occurs in which your character is tied down and a succubus seems to be feeling up your characters butt (both of these deaths can be seen in the steam screenshots section).

There is a pretty cool death which occurs when you lose to the bonus slime boss where your character is engulfed and floats inside the slime. But this is game where you're playing it for the gameplay as opposed to the fetish content.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Tags need to be updated to reduce confusion. The game has no penetration and only a couple of "sexual" scenes as noted by dbomb. This is catered more to people interested in Ryona, which is where a chick gets the shit beat out of her to put it in laymen terms. Needs a humiliation tag and probably graphic violence as you can be bisected, have your face burned off, be hanged, etc. It also probably wouldn't hurt to put up a warning that the game has no penetrative sex or some kind of indication that this isn't what most people will expect it to be.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
could i play this with a pc controller? i am right handed and suck at using wasd to move around
Literally almost every single right-handed gamer in existence uses WASD to move around in games, at least when considering keyboard+mouse gamers.

In fact, I think right-handed and left-handed gamers alike are often perfectly comfortable with a WASD movement system.
I have no idea why you being right-handed (the majority of people are right-handed btw) would have anything to do with not liking WASD movement.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game is hard as fuck unless you use really cheap tactics against the AI's impaired abilities. It's hard, but not in a fun way. Here I'll give an example of what I mean:

So there is an ogre camp. Many ogres, normal ones, sub boss ones, and the boss one. Grind all the way through until at the ogre boss... Okay.

Normally on this grind through what I had to do was pull 1-3 ogres at a time. Fight them, wait around to recover, move forward a bit more repeat over and over.

Get to that ogre boss and they shut the door behind me and it's the ogre boss + several other ogres of various types all want to kill me.

So... Go in swinging for like 2 seconds to realize I do very little tiny barely noticeable sliver of health drops from this boss on each swing and like half a dozen ogres and the boss want me dead now and are beating the fuck out of me... Head on attack is suicide... So RUN AWAY! run run run run run... Oh shit the big ogre can run faster than me, but at least I am more agile or it's dumb... just don't die... run run run... Running circles around this small area I'm trapped in while this huge ogre is trying to hump my leg as I flee...

Wait for the ogres to lose interest from chasing... Pick the smaller ogres off 1 or 2 at a time and keeep running / recovering.

Go toe to toe with the big ogre again now that it isn't 10 on 1... And it hits like a freight train, and I hardly do any damage per swing. I feel like a smart toddler trying to fight a mentally retarded adult here... So run away again... and get it chasing and get it chasing and trick it into running into a wall I get between it and me. And stand on the other side of the wall using a ranged weapon that does even less damage almost not damage... tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap it's monumental health bar down as if I am trying to fill a bathtub with a shotglass... That's only the 2nd stage boss too it only gets harder from there.

• Wow
Reactions: Zippix
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes