Unity Completed Eternal Dread 2 [Final] [Hitbear Studio]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
Don't worry there doesn't even seem to be combat since the game crashes when you escape the camp and corrupts the save slot so badly you can't even use it for a new game.

FrozenGuilt

Sep 22, 2019
I'm also getting the error right after completing the camp. Shame it seemed like it might be fun for a few minutes.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Like others have mentioned already, the game crashes after the intro where you escape from the camp.

I really dont understand why people release broken games that dont work like that.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
For people who have the game crash after escaping, it might be the version hosted here. I am playing a copy I snatched off IGG and have had no errors at all. Considering how it seems that everyone has issues, and the common theme is you got it from here, it is quite obvious that the copy you got is broken. And before you say anything, my pc is running win7, and can't run win10 at all.

(sarcasm) That, or your computer is a potato and chugs when running minesweeper and solitaire. (sarcasm)

Reactions: RulerChara

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Zippyshare is banned in some countries, so please provide alternative download links like mega and nopy.
Even if a proxy easily bypass the issue.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
The skeleton calls for a special song

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes