Unity Completed Eternal Dread 2 [Final] [Hitbear Studio]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Jun 29, 2018
Literally almost every single right-handed gamer in existence uses WASD to move around in games, at least when considering keyboard+mouse gamers.

In fact, I think right-handed and left-handed gamers alike are often perfectly comfortable with a WASD movement system.
I have no idea why you being right-handed (the majority of people are right-handed btw) would have anything to do with not liking WASD movement.
i like to use arrow key due to the fact i have a slight delay in my left hand from muscle damage

pirajacinto

Nov 21, 2018
I always kind of digged the first game. It was one of my favorite ryona focused games actually because of how hard it was made for your character to even survive.

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
Man its a crying shame theres no sex given all the greenskin races in game..... Any one now if this is modable been forever since i cracked open unity.

kameboy90

Jan 18, 2020
View attachment 516791

Overview:
The world was at the edge of despair. Driven to the brink of extinction, mankind exhausted all their able-bodied men in a futile war against the demon hordes, leaving behind only the female, the young and the vulnerable. And so it came to the women to take up arms and protect what remains of humanity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-01-15
Release Date: 2020-01-15
Developer: Hitbear Studio -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
Game crash error is now fixed.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 516791 View attachment 516795 View attachment 516796 View attachment 516797 View attachment 516798 View attachment 516799 View attachment 516800 View attachment 516801 View attachment 516802 View attachment 516803 View attachment 516804 View attachment 516805 View attachment 516806
Cool game (y)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
This game is hard as fuck unless you use really cheap tactics against the AI's impaired abilities. It's hard, but not in a fun way. Here I'll give an example of what I mean:

So there is an ogre camp. Many ogres, normal ones, sub boss ones, and the boss one. Grind all the way through until at the ogre boss... Okay.

Normally on this grind through what I had to do was pull 1-3 ogres at a time. Fight them, wait around to recover, move forward a bit more repeat over and over.

Get to that ogre boss and they shut the door behind me and it's the ogre boss + several other ogres of various types all want to kill me.

So... Go in swinging for like 2 seconds to realize I do very little tiny barely noticeable sliver of health drops from this boss on each swing and like half a dozen ogres and the boss want me dead now and are beating the fuck out of me... Head on attack is suicide... So RUN AWAY! run run run run run... Oh shit the big ogre can run faster than me, but at least I am more agile or it's dumb... just don't die... run run run... Running circles around this small area I'm trapped in while this huge ogre is trying to hump my leg as I flee...

Wait for the ogres to lose interest from chasing... Pick the smaller ogres off 1 or 2 at a time and keeep running / recovering.

Go toe to toe with the big ogre again now that it isn't 10 on 1... And it hits like a freight train, and I hardly do any damage per swing. I feel like a smart toddler trying to fight a mentally retarded adult here... So run away again... and get it chasing and get it chasing and trick it into running into a wall I get between it and me. And stand on the other side of the wall using a ranged weapon that does even less damage almost not damage... tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap it's monumental health bar down as if I am trying to fill a bathtub with a shotglass... That's only the 2nd stage boss too it only gets harder from there.

Last edited by a moderator:

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
unplayable all range attack classes

if I need playing first person shooter, Im play to CS

RPG and 3rd person view, the target lock system implies (games like Diablo* do not have a horizontal aiming axis (not moving the sight up and down))

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
i like to use arrow key due to the fact i have a slight delay in my left hand from muscle damage
it seems to be a game with adult content... (though monsters why kill instead of serving the God of lust and debauchery)
and games with adult content involve at least one free hand :)))

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
This is the censorde version and have not hentai conect.
Look the steam info.
you won't change it in the game either .
So that it is uncensored with lying.

Extra Lewd

May 7, 2018
There was forgot about no sexual content tag?
I was completed second mission and didn't found any ... I find it later?

Reactions: Mirgosoft

MilaV

Feb 7, 2020
Getting the red key in blabla dungeon is ridiculously hard. Insta-death traps should be banned from games in general, but hopping around the lava on tiny platforms when there are monsters everywhere trying to push you over - maybe it's not totally impossible to do, but it made me rage-quit on a umphteenth attempt. Why that damn lava kills you instantly? Darth Vader survived it, so any hero worth mentioning should survive it too for a while.

Mar 1, 2020
I've been pleasantly impressed with this one. Straightforward intuitive RPG gameplay, decent game balance and some satisfying bits I wouldn't expect even from bigger titles.

Mar 1, 2020
SAVE files for this game are apparently in {Game Folder}\Game_Data as KodsfIqaX.xml files, at least for me. X=0 for saveslot 1, X=7 for saveslot 8, etc.. Seem to be editable in Notepad.
For me Unity saves are usually located in Users\{CurrentUserName}\AppData\LocalLow\{Studio}\{Game}, but the other day I found on example of the other Unity game, Dungeon of Revival, that Unity games can also store some info in system registry with a path like HKCU{or HKEY_CURRENT_USER}\Software\{CompanyName}\{GameName}.

That time it was a like a dozen binary values for the Gallery. I opened Task Manager with Ctrl+Shift+Esc >> New Task >> regedit and added smth like valueXX=1 for the one scene I was missing. Apparently for that scene one was supposed to wait for a long time until after it plays out and unlock message pops up. Spend a long while on that one, even after using included japanese walkthrough with google-translate.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes