4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Looks interesting.. Artwork is good quality. I like being able to play male protagonist, and not being forced into cross-dressing and transformation.

But sandbox can be a bit tricky to implement without players getting stuck visiting the same areas over and over again and feel like they have to consult in game our out of game resources to try and figure out how to progress. So wonder how that will flesh out when the game gets content.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Is there a femboy tag? I must've missed it... Or should I replace Futa/Trans Protagonist with sissification? Maybe I can just make the starting option Trans/Femboy?
Male protagonist should be enough...femboys aren't trans. I would think you should know that, considering the content you are making? If you change the MC lore to being trans instead or let us play as the Futanari woman then it would be appropriate.

Also, while I am not sure that I will play it, its great to see full packaged futanari. (y)

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
View attachment 4064999

Overview:
Play as a Male or Femboy protagonist with submission to Futa only route.
This is the first release intended as a sandbox concept demo for some key features and artwork.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-25
Release Date: 2024-09-24
Developer: Gala Sanctuary -
Censored: No
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA -
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD - - MEGA -
Android: - - WORKUPLOAD - -

View attachment 4065033 View attachment 4065036 View attachment 4065037 View attachment 4065038 View attachment 4065039 View attachment 4065040 View attachment 4065041
Futa on male nice, optional femboy nice, futadom nice, sandbox ahhh hm XD

Gala Sanctuary

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
Male protagonist should be enough...femboys aren't trans. I would think you should know that, considering the content you are making? If you change the MC lore to being trans instead or let us play as the Futanari woman then it would be appropriate.

Also, while I am not sure that I will play it, its great to see full packaged futanari. (y)
I removed the Futa/Trans Protagonist tag.

Lol, I never said that femboys are trans. But you can play the femboy as trans too right? The 3d character has all the correct features. The only difference is that one likes to be referred to only as a girl, and the other one accepts both. Is there more to it from a development point of view?

Reactions: jojorama

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I really enjoy their other game, I do hope they are able to balance two games together, unfortunately there rarely is a dev who is able too but hey, i'll take literally any morsel of futaxmale content i can get with how rare it is
Was gonna say the same, I feel like this game's more for hentai purpose. The other is more story oriented, I hope he doesn't discontinue it for this one. Men the potential on the other is crazy good I hope he'll be able to fully bring it out. The base idea (not the futas but the whole otherworld plot) albeit simple is quite rare in AVN

[EDIT]
I wrote the com long ago but I just submitted it. That's s why.
[EDITED]

THX

Last edited:
Reactions: Gala Sanctuary

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'll try to finish Final Spell by the end of this year. This was a sandbox project I've been working on as a hobby from the start of the year just so I can learn some python.
Final Spell doesn't feel anywhere close to the end yet though, the real plot has only just gotten started, please don't ruin that game by rushing to an ending.

Gala Sanctuary

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2023
Was gonna say the same, I feel like this game's more for hentai purpose. The other is more story oriented, I hope he doesn't discontinue it for this one. Men the potential on the other is crazy good I hope he'll be able to fully bring it out. The base idea (not the futas but the whole otherworld plot) albeit simple is quite rare in AVN

THX
Final Spell is still my main focus. Eternal Futa Woo was made as a hobby to learn some coding. I'll still work on both.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
But in all seriousness here dev what kind of sandbox are we talkiing about here? Minigames stats money grind etc? Or just pick what character/story you would like to progress?

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
Looks interesting.. Artwork is good quality. I like being able to play male protagonist, and not being forced into cross-dressing and transformation.

But sandbox can be a bit tricky to implement without players getting stuck visiting the same areas over and over again and feel like they have to consult in game our out of game resources to try and figure out how to progress. So wonder how that will flesh out when the game gets content.
A full sandbox needs to be real good with LIs that make it worth it for players to feel engaged. Off the top of my head only Milfcreek and A Heartfelt Visit fit the bill, but I can't say I have played them all. OTOH I could enumerate a long list of failures in this respect.

A game that is partly a sandbox is easier to do I think, or easier to get right at least. A good example of this is Being a Dik.

Last edited:

jojorama

Jan 1, 2019
I'm a Fan of the concept, I like twinks/femboys/traps and I like Futa On male. so overall it's got my attention. I'm not a fan of chastity or genital mutilation/feminization. But I do like a bit of physical character development such as a few style options, hair, clothes, maybe a bbl or something similar. But then again I'm biased cuz in real life I'm BI and trying to grow my booty :p

Also I've been hoping for some more futa on male games where the MC is still treated somewhat like a guy who can help and be a supporting member of the family/love structure.

And if it goes the route of a multiple Futa-Harem I'd love to see some variance in types of futas ex: short, skinny, chubby, bimbo, jock or more etc.

I hope this turns into more than practice for the dev because I like direction,

cheers

Aug 28, 2018
Can't play this unfortunately when it has futa on male content which is why I was grateful for the other game to at least give you the chance not to but wish the MC had the option to be a girl instead. Was hoping for at least a girl MC option without this whole transition femboi stuff. I like seeing chicks with dicks smash other chicks or the dude smashing them but I cant when it comes to dudes... no way man. Great content but I just cant go down this path.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes