ai_ah

Aug 19, 2017
I'm so confused in this game. I'm on day 54 and have Cassie on minus 3 Inhibition but I've not been able to trigger a single event. How is this game supposed to work exactly?

Reactions: VossJck

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I'm so confused in this game. I'm on day 54 and have Cassie on minus 3 Inhibition but I've not been able to trigger a single event. How is this game supposed to work exactly?
Did you read the changelog? There is even a spoiler on when to trigger the events.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Question about the Rape tag,
Is it the MC who rapes one of the girls or one of the girls gets raped by someone else? If its by someone else, is it avoidable?

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
It goes both ways, and it is avoidable. Everything will be decided by your own choice.
Thank you for answering. A quick follow up though; Are they separate/independent choices? Or does you're raping of someone cause one of your girls to get raped by someone else?

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Thank you for answering. A quick follow up though; Are they separate/independent choices? Or does you're raping of someone cause one of your girls to get raped by someone else?
Like I said before, it is by your own choice which means either you want to rape them or not, or do you want them to be raped by others or not. It leads to many different paths. Or maybe after they got raped (if you let them be), you wanna take advantage of them or not. But if they are already corrupted by your action or others, there are another paths for that choice.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Like I said before, it is by your own choice which means either you want to rape them or not, or do you want them to be raped by others or not. It leads to many different paths. Or maybe after they got raped (if you let them be), you wanna take advantage of them or not. But if they are already corrupted by your action or others, there are another paths for that choice.
That sounds cool and I am glad it will all be based on player choice.
Now the question is, what is ACTUALLY in the game right now?
I played the 1st 6 days and did all the events in the Original Post and there was no rape scene.

Are the events listed on days 1-6 the only events in the game? If not, where do I find a walkthrough for the rest of the events? Because so far, there is no rape scene.

The game has ALOT of grinding to get Inhibitions low for each of the girls, as each time you lower them its only by 1 point and they start at 100... so yeah, I'm not going to be doing that without having some kind of goal in sight as I'd feel like I wasted a metric fuckton of time to get Inhibitions low only to find out there are only events going to day 6....

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
That sounds cool and I am glad it will all be based on player choice.
Now the question is, what is ACTUALLY in the game right now?
I played the 1st 6 days and did all the events in the Original Post and there was no rape scene.

Are the events listed on days 1-6 the only events in the game? If not, where do I find a walkthrough for the rest of the events? Because so far, there is no rape scene.

The game has ALOT of grinding to get Inhibitions low for each of the girls, as each time you lower them its only by 1 point and they start at 100... so yeah, I'm not going to be doing that without having some kind of goal in sight as I'd feel like I wasted a metric fuckton of time to get Inhibitions low only to find out there are only events going to day 6....
Did you get the second potion already or not?
On day 6 or after, at night, you can trigger the event by clicking the bed in MC room and meet Lilith. She will give you the potion of lust.

You can have sex with them using this potion, which means that they are under the influence of the potion so that the girl will let you have your way with them. They are not gonna let you do it if they were not slowly corrupted by the potion, thus make this whole situation actually you are raping the girl. ( Only Alex and Cassie already have the animations. Other still in development. )

This is more like a softcore raping.

A hardcore one is when they are not under the potion's influence. You can do it either by mentioning a favor or just get on to it by force (This will increase your evil points). But this part is not yet completed.

Inhibition potion can be upgraded at the college lab which can reduce the inhibition by 5 points. Level 3 potion will reduce it by 10 points but the event for this part is not yet done . There's still a lot of content that didn't apply yet in the game. I didn't plan to make this game focus on grinding too much because there are tons of girls that you need to take care of if you want to conquer all of them.

Regarding the events, yes. Only those that are mentioned currently available right now. This game is still in early development and I have a limited amount of time to work on it. Basically the updates will be monthly for now.

Edit: You ask where you can find the rape event, there's one time when you go to the cafe with Mandy where you told her about Eleanor got sexually assaulted (almost got rape) at the dark alley but MC stopped them and save the girl. That's the only rape event for now. There are still 144 days to be filled with tons of events.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Did you get the second potion already or not?
On day 6 or after, at night, you can trigger the event by clicking the bed in MC room and meet Lilith. She will give you the potion of lust.

You can have sex with them using this potion, which means that they are under the influence of the potion so that the girl will let you have your way with them. They are not gonna let you do it if they were not slowly corrupted by the potion, thus make this whole situation actually you are raping the girl. ( Only Alex and Cassie already have the animations. Other still in development. )

This is more like a softcore raping.

A hardcore one is when they are not under the potion's influence. You can do it either by mentioning a favor or just get on to it by force (This will increase your evil points). But this part is not yet completed.

Inhibition potion can be upgraded at the college lab which can reduce the inhibition by 5 points. Level 3 potion will reduce it by 10 points but the event for this part is not yet done . There's still a lot of content that didn't apply yet in the game. I didn't plan to make this game focus on grinding too much because there are tons of girls that you need to take care of if you want to conquer all of them.

Regarding the events, yes. Only those that are mentioned currently available right now. This game is still in early development and I have a limited amount of time to work on it. Basically the updates will be monthly for now.

Edit: You ask where you can find the rape event, there's one time when you go to the cafe with Mandy where you told her about Eleanor got sexually assaulted (almost got rape) at the dark alley but MC stopped them and save the girl. That's the only rape event for now. There are still 144 days to be filled with tons of events.
Hey no worries, you are doing a fantastic job on the game so far!
I was just confused as from your other posts I was figuring there was a hardcore rape scene. I got the flashback to the attempted rape of Elinor and I'm glad the MC was able to stop it. I absolutely agree if you end up doing the lust potion that is absolutely like fucking someone who's black out drunk, its basically rape because they don't have enough consciousness to consent.

I didn't use the lust potion because from the tutorial it makes it seem like using it kinda circumvents a girl's choice and I'd rather get them romantically by slowly lowering their inhibitions then magically ruffie'ing them. At least for Cassie and Alexis, really all of the roommates. Maybe the 2 bullies i'll use the lust potion on but from the way the story is going with them, how Dixie had a massive personality shift it seems like maybe she was raped by the sex cult? Poor girl, I kinda want to get close and find out what her deal is.

Will be looking forwards to more updates.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Naughtylus

D28

Aug 9, 2020
I seem to have been encountering a bug with the game. Certain actions, such as using the lust pheremone on some of the girls results in me being told that an exception has occurred, and my computer can't find the "fr_[Time]_fr_[Name]_Lust" line in the game files. Is there a potential work around to this?

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I seem to have been encountering a bug with the game. Certain actions, such as using the lust pheremone on some of the girls results in me being told that an exception has occurred, and my computer can't find the "fr_[Time]_fr_[Name]_Lust" line in the game files. Is there a potential work around to this?
There's currently no animation for this character. I'm working on a new version that has a new line of code to prevent this kind of bug or exception from happening until the animation is done.

Reactions: D28

D28

Aug 9, 2020
There's currently no animation for this character. I'm working on a new version that has a new line of code to prevent this kind of bug or exception from happening until the animation is done.
Oh, great! If it's not too much trouble, could you give us an estimate for the release date of the next update?

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Oh, great! If it's not too much trouble, could you give us an estimate for the release date of the next update?
The new version has already been released for all of my patrons yesterday. You can expect them to be available for the public soon. The update will be released by monthly if anything goes as planned.

Reactions: D28
Jun 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/choices Eleanor room.rpy", line 26, in script
    jump ela_morning_ela_room_lust
ScriptError: could not find label 'ela_morning_ela_room_lust'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/choices Eleanor room.rpy", line 26, in script
    jump ela_morning_ela_room_lust
  File "C:\Users\Opa Mario\Documents\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Opa Mario\Documents\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ela_morning_ela_room_lust'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Thu Aug 27 10:15:18 2020

Jun 30, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/choices Rita room.rpy", line 49, in script
    jump rt_morning_rt_room_lust
ScriptError: could not find label 'rt_morning_rt_room_lust'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/choices Rita room.rpy", line 49, in script
    jump rt_morning_rt_room_lust
  File "C:\Users\Opa Mario\Documents\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Opa Mario\Documents\Eternal_Lust_version_0.2.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'rt_morning_rt_room_lust'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Thu Aug 27 10:19:10 2020

D28

Aug 9, 2020
Just FYI, the developer said he was putting the project on hiatus for a short while.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well im trying not to throw in the towel as i enjoy this kind of game where ya build up your stats and points for dominance and control,etc right up my ally...got an except error just from tryin to scroll around map locations (no big deal )
curious to see if theres pregnancy ...shows that in the list of girls BUT also shows them on the pill
(waiting to see whats up with that while im advancing)
one thing thats driving me batty aside from the shitty navigation set up for moving around,etc
hate not having the time/day showing where you can see it at ALL times ...pain in the ass clicking the menu button
(seems retarded to have it like that way)
maybe its just me i dunno...just im so use to seeing a cell phone and inventory and seeing how much money,etc i got
all along the top of my screen personally i love that kind of set up....the worst part is not being able to see/tell when events,etc are going to trigger ...once in a while ill be doing something all by myself like exploring and all of a sudden a random event pops and it kind of like teliports ya right to it ..sort of aggravating ...anyways im on my 1st week and seems like a year LOL

lol reminds me of an old saying DONT assume things
otherwise you will make an ass out of u or me
something along that line i forget exactly

Well, the setup of the story sounds awfully familiar; MC going to college, gets powers to make chicks around him fall for him, or corrupt them? A succubus? Yeah, sounds awfully a lot like what Lily's Curse is already doing xD
ive seen a few games like that...i remember one that you teliported or what ever to talk to devil or something about your powers and also you could enter cheat codes to unlock stuff (forget the games name tho)
almost hear that old song playing....anything you do i can do better....seems like alot THESE games more or less copy/paste story lines,etc and add a few different dialogues/ideas,etc ither make the games longer or shorter and yet somehow keeps us interested in playing LMAO...seems their jedi mind tricks works...the force is strong in those ones !!!

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im a little confused with something ...why do I the MC have Obedience control level and Obedience energy?
whats that all about and please dont tell me that im gonna be dominated,etc by woman and thats what those are all for?
kind of throwing me loop so please set the record straight so i can fully understand what thats all about?
thanks in advance just dont want my MC to be a bitch LOLiii i wanna own NOT be owned

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes