longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Ehhh, this sounds like it has so much potential at the start ... I like the idea of the different ways I can corrupt the women, turning them into sex slaves or street whores, I like the whole premise, powers and setup...

But playing it is just arse.
You can talk to people maybe 3 or 4 times before you need to go to sleep.
There's no timer to indicate what time of day it is unless you go into the menu.
Half the time when I get up there's nothing to do, everyone is asleep and I can't go to university and do anything as it's locked, and he then has this line about "I've just woken up do I really need to relax in bed" or something - well yeah because the game is forcing me to do that, and there's not even a handy just cycle time forward thing.
Navigating the house is a pain and far more clicks than it should be given the boring back and forth you've gotta do, just give me a list of rooms with icons at the bottom and let me go straight to wherever I need, or exit straight to the map.
The tracker of what to do is hidden by going into the menu, clicking on quests (which just brings up the screen about turning them into sluts or loving them), then pressing an arrow to see it or the achievements.
The ability screen doesn't seem to update given I researched some more potion stuff and got the lust one too but it's still blanked out in that.
I get errors when visiting some houses.
One of the band girls when I had sex with her just got me stuck in an animation loop, with no way to continue or rollback.

So yeah, the renders are nice, girls hot, it stylishly introduces them and stuff, the idea of it all is solid, but then does the sandbox bit terribly - which is most of your time in it... rather than having all these empty places and women (half of which just say "will be added later" when you try to unlock stats with them) and stuff and it all feeling terrible the dev really needs to focus on the core stuff and getting it right before trying to add in a ton of stuff.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Are you sure it's actually NTR? Knowing you guys, it's probably just prostitution and corrupting/whoring out girls. Prostitution is not NTR. If you corrupt some chick enough and there is a choice to either whore her out or not, that is not "avoidable NTR" because no one is getting stolen.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Are you sure it's actually NTR? Knowing you guys, it's probably just prostitution and corrupting/whoring out girls. Prostitution is not NTR. If you corrupt some chick enough and there is a choice to either whore her out or not, that is not "avoidable NTR" because no one is getting stolen.
Maybe the mods definition of ntr doesn't match yours... I've seen someone call ntr just because a female character talked to another male character in a game flirtishly
It doesn't matter, the ntr definition is very clear and in this game the mc can let the girls get "stolen" from him, he can let others fuck/rape them etc, the corruption has nothing to do with that and neither the prostitution.
One thing doesn't invalid the other.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
It keeps saying meet dr frost in the office. Keep going to the office but nothing changes and I get the same quest every morning. What gives?

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
I love where this is going! However, I feel like we're going to have to wait through quite a few updates before we can fully enjoy this game.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
few questions:
-whats the purpose of buying wine?
-Nadia mentions to see her later tonight at a bar? its been a week since she mention that, no mention in tracker and cant find the bar in the map.
-how do u increase someones love points?
-also is there like a main quest or something? im just in a loop of grinding inhibition and a few lust here and there.

D

Deleted member 2587290

Day 1 and as soon as i click on frosts house the game sends a crash error wtf?

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Good day everyone. It's been a while since my last update. Many people are still debating the NTR part, which can't be found anywhere in the game and feels like there's nothing else to do. It is almost like a lot of stuff is missing, which I agree with due to its early development. I appreciate the thought everyone gave, and it motivates me to complete this game. However, due to the limited time that I could spend on this game, I have to change my plans (probably due to my lack of experience as an indie game developer). I'm currently putting the rendering on hold while keeping on writing and polishing the codes and the whole storyline before uploading any new updates, which gonna take time. You guys will get a better idea as the story progresses but not in the nearest future. There will be multiple paths to chose from, making it even more time to take for the script to be done. It would be great to spend more time developing this game instead of working my ass off from 8 to 5 office work. Nevertheless, I do whatever I could to the best of my capabilities.

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
Beware to anyone looking to play this: as of v2.1 there's very little content and the game is still very much in the alpha stage. Don't be fooled by the huge download size and the polished look it starts out with. 90% of the areas in the game are still under construction and most of the girls, although beautiful, are basically just NPCs. The game has a "Groundhog Day" type of grind where you wake up, do a few actions and then go to bed. Repeat Forever. There are some tutorial missions that introduce you to the girls and Lilith but once those are done you're stuck on the grind treadmill. You'll be tempted to look for a walkthrough and won't find one because the game doesn't need one yet. It's still very, very raw.

You have been warned.

Just want to clarify that I'm not slamming the game. I do think that it has a lot of potential. Most of the girls are gorgeous, like "Being a Dik" level gorgeous, and the framework is there for the locations that will be added down the road. It looks like it has the potential to be really fun in a year or three. I recommend putting it on your watchlist and checking back in after say the v0.5 release. Right now it's way too grindy and there isn't nearly enough content to justify the 3.5 GB download.

I'm posting this here and not in reviews because I'd give it 2 stars right now and I don't think that's fair to a game project this new. I don't want to make it seem like I think the game is bad and isn't worth playing. I just don't think the game is worth downloading and playing right now.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes