Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
I love the premise but The Dev needs to do some proof reading. There's decent number of missing words, Pluralization's, and words in the wrong tense. It's often enough that it really take you out of it.

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I love the premise but The Dev needs to do some proof reading. There's decent number of missing words, Pluralization's, and words in the wrong tense. It's often enough that it really take you out of it.
Already taking it into the plan. Being English is not my mother's language; it is hard for me to correct it by myself. I'll get some help from someone to fix this problem.

tremyz

Aug 17, 2018
i find a loop after went to eleanor's old apartment to pick her up, each evening after when you take the car you go again and again to eleanor apartment help her move, so if she have a lot of stock or it's a loop ;)
and nadia ask for a date on day 6 for the night but no date, maybe change the text for another day or the eleanor bug stuck the date ?
nice game

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
i find a loop after went to eleanor's old apartment to pick her up, each evening after when you take the car you go again and again to eleanor apartment help her move, so if she have a lot of stock or it's a loop ;)
and nadia ask for a date on day 6 for the night but no date, maybe change the text for another day or the eleanor bug stuck the date ?
nice game
It's probably an error in the coding. The date event is in development, so the bug is not the cause.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
So...I played the game for a bit and I have some questions:
I tried to play as a semi evil dude; one who gets what he wants but he doesn't go overboard with it if you know what I mean..Anyways, I gathered quite a few favor points especially from the band members and the shop owner; soon after I unlocked the second potion of Lust, I faced a weird situation..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another thing: The serum scenes are devoid of text, just a few lines and that's it, they jump right into the action and some characters have under construction scenes that don't even show.

Overall this title has a great concept; but the execution of it is a bit too much I think, it's like jumping timeline.

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
So...I played the game for a bit an I have some questions:
I tried to play as a semi evil dude; one who gets what he wants but he doesn't go overboard with it if you know what I mean..Anyways, I gathered quite a few favor points especially from the band members and the shop owner; soon after I unlocked the second potion of Lust, I faced a weird situation..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another thing: The serum scenes are devoid of text, just a few lines and that's it, they jump right to the action and some character have under construction scenes that don't even show.

Overall this title has a great concept; but the execution of it is a bit too much I think, it's like jumping timeline.
This happened because I've set the value at a very low setting like if you use the lust serum one time you'll get the blowjob, use it again you'll get another sex scene, just for a fun time playing this game. But I'll change it once I finished implementing more stuff in the next update to make it more challenging and put more sense to it.
As for the counting, I'll take a look into it later. This might be coding error.
Don't worry. More lines will be added. But thanks anyway for pointing that out.

D28

Aug 9, 2020
Ok, turns out my previous error was due to me downloading the patch to the wrong folder.

What is your expected release date for the next update, if asking this soon is not inappropriate?

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Goods news to the dev is that the game seems so early right now that if he took a lot of time to finish to finish and update things, we probably won't notice he's gone. This is good because that means when he does come back, it'll be a brand new polished game to go through.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I'll be honest. There are some cute girls, an interesting premise, and nice renders, but the sandbox elements kill it for me. I'd rather a more narrative driven story than running around a town, blind of what I'm supposed to do and when, clicking arrows. It's such a shame ... I'm gunna drop it

Last edited:

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I'll be honest. There are some cute girls, an interesting premise, and nice renders, but the sandbox elements kill it for me. I'd rather a more narrative driven story than running around a town blind clicking arrows. It's such a shame ... I'm gunna drop it
I couldn't agree more, the game has so much potential but all the life is drained out of it with the sandbox grind.

There's almost no chance anyone would want to replay the game in a different way once they finished one play-through, imagine forcing yourself through the grind all over again ... :cry:

AlienT2

Sep 23, 2020
I am new to the game. i cant find how to upgrade the inhibition potion.. can someone help me?? and how to find lilith??

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Ok, turns out my previous error was due to me downloading the patch to the wrong folder.

What is your expected release date for the next update, if asking this soon is not inappropriate?
Looking back when I started making this game at Oct 2019 until now, I daresay it's gonna take awhile, like another few months before I can release another update.

Some of my Patrons already put their trust on me with their hard-earned money and I'm not gonna turn a blind eye on this matter. It helps me in a way of keep motivating me.

So, I can't say for sure when the next release will be but it's going to have a lot more content than before.

P.S. Only pledge to me if you genuinely believe this game is worth your money and time. I'm not going to force anyone to throw their money on me.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes