sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Is this game time sensitive? Only a few days in and I noticed the day 5/150.

Thanks for the generous compliments.

Regarding the time limit, yes there will be one. Every event will be set accordingly, and you guys can trigger it on that particular day and time or even after it. Some of them will only trigger after you've met certain conditions.

But don't get me wrong, the game will not end even after that time limit has passed.

You guys can still continue on playing it just for fun time. Right now, even if you played it through till day 150, you'll find yourself at the game main menu because there is no script ready for it.

Regarding the dev tag, I'll work on getting it later. Just contacted one of moderator on how to get one. ;)
its is the answer i got when i ask before about time limits on playtime

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
I am also getting virus detections on the basement/pool patches. The first time I've seen this on this forum.

Sad.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
havent played it yet but seeing as this another corruption sandbox game person like me need a walkthrough

D28

Aug 9, 2020
Considering this thread hasn't been updated in a while, I think I'll ask how development is going.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Hope this gets continued. Question. I noticed there is a pregnancy score in the game for each girl. So will pregnancy be in the game? just curious because it's absent in the "Planned fetishes" and tags.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hope this gets continued. Question. I noticed there is a pregnancy score in the game for each girl. So will pregnancy be in the game? just curious because it's absent in the "Planned fetishes" and tags.
It looks to me that the dev has a lot of plans and good ambitions, but progress is slow. So, I guess we'll see what ends up happening. I'm very interested in seeing more.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Game hits should anyone try a replay :::
To upgrade the potion, first you have to use it on the girls to get the points and then go to the lab at the college to upgrade it.
To find Lilith, you can visit her at Night , click on the bed on or after the first, third and sixth day.
Changelog
Lust scenes
- Alex's lust scenes ( Early morning in the bathroom, Noon in her room, and Night in her room )
- Cassie's lust scenes ( Early morning in the bathroom, Morning in her room, Evening in her room and Night in her room )
- Chloe's lust scene in her room.
- Lilith sex scene at her throne room.
- For the sake of enjoyment, I've set each pose only differ with 1 lust point for now. Eg, handjob start with 0 lust point, blowjob start with 1 lust point, sex start with 2 lust points.

Only these girls have the animation ready. Others are still in W.I.P status.

Lvl 3 inhibition potion events are also in W.I.P status.
On the very first page of this forum, there's a spoiler that shows when and where to trigger the event. If you follow it through, you will meet with Lilith and the rest of the girls. In case you missed that, here's the list

- Day 1 Morning ( College, Dr. Frost's office)
- Day 1 Evening ( Downtown, Gym )
- Day 1 Night ( Home, Bed ) (meet Lilith)
- Day 2 Morning ( Home, Downstairs )
- Day 2 Noon ( Uptown, Eleanor's store )
- Day 3 Evening ( Home, Garage )
- Day 3 Night ( Home, Bed )
- Day 4 Morning ( Uptown, College, Ann's Office )
- Option ( Buy wine using laptop )
- Day 4 Night ( Uptown, Ann's house )
- Day 5 Noon ( Uptown, College )
- Day 6 Morning ( Home, Living room, TV )
- Day 6 Night ( Home, Bed ) (meet Lilith)

Even if you do miss the day, you can still trigger the event because I set the variable like this " if day >= 4: " , not like this "if day = 4: ", so it shouldn't be any problem triggering the events.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
~ UPDATE ~

In case if you guys still wondering, Eternal Lust is still in development. I've been making some progress with it for example reducing the size of the original files, adding tons of side quest for the corruption path while continuing the storyline.

There's also an improvement for the story that's already being made previously thanks to @AvocadoJelly for the proofreading.

Just for argument's sake, here's some of the pictures ready for next update. But bear with me, there's still some of it that is yet to be rendered. nad mc drink night bar 2.png cs confession 5.png rt cafe jog 2.png

That's some of them and let's get to the fun stuff.

2.png ann office morning sex 1.png

Expected release date???

Got no specific date, but it will be somewhat this year, that's for sure.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1617285005996.png
Whaaa .. some development there .. good things are still happening so it is all good ...

Are there any scenes like the one above in the 2.0 or the 2.1 version?
~ UPDATE ~

In case if you guys still wondering, Eternal Lust is still in development. I've been making some progress with it for example reducing the size of the original files, adding tons of side quest for the corruption path while continuing the storyline.

There's also an improvement for the story that's already being made previously thanks to @AvocadoJelly for the proofreading.

Just for argument's sake, here's some of the pictures ready for next update. But bear with me, there's still some of it that is yet to be rendered. View attachment 1117721 View attachment 1117722 View attachment 1117723

That's some of them and let's get to the fun stuff.

View attachment 1117727 View attachment 1117729

Expected release date???

Got no specific date, but it will be somewhat this year, that's for sure.

Dark Naughtylus

Woohooo!
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
That's what I'm doing right now. There will be a hell of a lot more of it coming soon.

By the way, I've been making some animations using Blender and posted them on Twitter. Just search for @MisthiosArc. This is a good practice run for me to hone my animation skill.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Reifon

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The Slut and True love Path are terrible choices.
I recommend playing. Slave first, Lover 2nd, then Slut followed by the worst one which is, True Love.
This game has no walkthrough Mod, which is necessary. It also needs a good proofreader, if interested.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's very hard to follow the quests, I don't even know what time it is.
There's only so much you can do in one day.
It really needs a walkthrough Mod, badly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi.5

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The game needs a remake. Exactly how many days am I suppose to skip in order for the quests to start?
I completed 6 days andd that's where it stopped.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That's what I'm doing right now. There will be a hell of a lot more of it coming soon.

By the way, I've been making some animations using Blender and posted them on Twitter. Just search for @MisthiosArc. This is a good practice run for me to hone my animation skill.
Why waste time on animations, when it doesn't take that much to perform the fetishes.
What is lacks is story., better stats, and that inhibition, takes forever to lower, it shoulld really be removed and replaced for something easier.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes